Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Exportation Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Guide (1528 Views)

Exportation Of Agro Products / Mini Exportation. / Nigeria And Cassava Chips Exportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exportation Guide by amattahcj(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Please I need an urgent help, I have suppliers of Cocoa and other Agro products in Germany, US, Netherland, Hong Kong etc but my problem is how I can export it to there destination.

I need a frieght forwarding/ Cargo company that there charges ar moderate for this business.
There is a cargo company I contacted for the business and they charged me N9k for 1kg of cocoa. If I use N9k to send 1kg of cocoa how much will I sell it then.

Please anybody with a good idea on what to do should help. Mostly people in exportation line of business like bitter kola, shea butter business etc.

Regards
Amattahcj
Re: Exportation Guide by amattahcj(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Please Admin. Kindly make this thread to the front page. There is no topic on exportion business so far. Pls pls pls !!![color=#000099][/color]

Re: Exportation Guide by Six11(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Let's the buyer pay for the cost of freight. You should only get concerned with getting the goods to the port and paying for the necessary duties at the port.
Re: Exportation Guide by osca234: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
amattahcj: Please I need an urgent help, I have suppliers of Cocoa and other Agro products in Germany, US, Netherland, Hong Kong etc but my problem is how I can export it to there destination.

I need a frieght forwarding/ Cargo company that there charges ar moderate for this business.
There is a cargo company I contacted for the business and they charged me N9k for 1kg of cocoa. If I use N9k to send 1kg of cocoa how much will I sell it then.

Please anybody with a good idea on what to do should help. Mostly people in exportation line of business like bitter kola, shea butter business etc.

Regards
Amattahcj
have u asked ur buyers in these countries how they have been transacting the business?
why dont u use FOB?
the freight forwarder u contacted is he using air or sea?
3 questions...
Re: Exportation Guide by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Make sure when you are venturing into Exportation, you should always have the Phone Number of
the countries that you are trying to export to.

It will be cheaper for clients to call you if you have a Phone Number from their country.
Also business Prospects will be willing to call you since your number gives them an idea
that your are not far from them.

You need a U.S Phone Number if you want to give your business a virtual international presence.
You need a Foreign Number if most of your clients are calling from a particular foreign country(s)
You need a Foreign Number if you are targeting clients from a particular country.
You need a Foreign Number for some online registration.

I provide Foreign Numbers for countries in Europe, Asia and South America.

To get a foreign number that rings on your phone here in Nigeria visit UsaCallsms.com
Re: Exportation Guide by amattahcj(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please what is FOB ?
I will prefer anyone that is cheap and safer (be it air or sea).
osca234:
have u asked ur buyers in these countries how they have been transacting the business?
why dont u use FOB?
the freight forwarder u contacted is he using air or sea?
3 questions...
Re: Exportation Guide by vision06(f): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
I am a licensed clearing and forwarding Agent. Contact me with full detaiils and I will sort it out for you: 08033475422, 08182092138.
Re: Exportation Guide by osca234: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
amattahcj: Please what is FOB ?
I will prefer anyone that is cheap and safer (be it air or sea).

FOB means free on board...it means the buyer will pay 4 shipping or cost of sending.

sea should be cheaper 4 u

1 Like

Re: Exportation Guide by amattahcj(m): 5:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Thank u so much, pls do u know any cargo ship I can use to send it ?
osca234:

FOB means free on board...it means the buyer will pay 4 shipping or cost of sending.

sea should be cheaper 4 u
Re: Exportation Guide by osca234: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2013
i ve not sent anything from naija to oversea b4 but i do receive my goods from there thats why i hav the little idea.
call vision06 she may be able to advice u accordingly about sending goods from here...freight forwarder
Re: Exportation Guide by amattahcj(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Osca, thank you very much.
Re: Exportation Guide by amattahcj(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2013
I still need help here o, please the problem has not been met.

Does it mean there is no exporter of any product here ?

Please let's make this thread front page.
Re: Exportation Guide by amattahcj(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
amattahcj: I still need help here o, please the problem has not been met.

Does it mean there is no exporter of any product here ?

Please let's make this thread front page.

1 Like

Re: Exportation Guide by figment232(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=amattahcj][/quote]Am really interested in this exportation bizness too

(1) (Reply)

Kerosene Sales Opportunity! / XXXX / Skye Bank Tops 9 Nigerian Banks In Distress - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.