Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems (2169 Views)

Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) / Water Treatment And Purification In Nigeria / Water Treatment & Paint Manufacturing Chemicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by bashit(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Hi, post your challenges of water taste, odour or colour and general sanitary (plumbing) here. I will profer theoritical and if the need be, practical solutions. You are welcome
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by oderemo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
You are God sent , pls I have acres of farm land at the moment ,I intent
Constructing a mini water pool in the middle for ducks and other
Birds, question is how do we clean the pond frequently free of decease?
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by oderemo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
You are God sent , pls I have acres of farm land at the moment ,I intent
Constructing a mini water pool in the middle for ducks and other
Birds, question is how do we clean the pond frequently free of decease
Pls hit me & atenifarm@yahoo.co.UK or better still leave your details and I will get back to you soon.
Thanks.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by bashit(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yes, mini pool for your beds. I need to know what source of water do u plan to use, and what type of pond are u planing to build, earthen pond or concreat pond? mbashir011 at yahoo . com
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by oderemo(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2013
Your email is kind of wrong, would not go through.
Anyway I intend to use rain water and back it up with my bore hole.
Thanks.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by smithsammy(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
ode remo: Your email is kind of wrong, would not go through.
Anyway I intend to use rain water and back it up with my bore hole.
Thanks.
the answer is to change the water frequently. Animals are not human being. They polllute and irritate their water easily. so, the option is to continously get their water changed as frequent as possible. I am into PIG rearing and I know what am talkng about. You know in pig pens, we do make a hole in which we always pour their drinking water, so, what we do when the water got polluted is to change it. I am into plunbing work too, so I know what applys to human and as well as animals when you talk about water. Cheers
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by oderemo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Thank you Mr smith, how do you change water in a pond dug six
Feet under, that's my intention. I am going six feet under but will
Like to clean it often without causing harm to my ducks.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by bashit(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Thanx for ur contribution. As for how to discharge d poluted water, u can run an underground discharger pipe with control. This will ease the discharge process, just as it is been done in earthen fish ponds
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by oderemo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
What happens to the residue, just in case I have fish in the pond. I mean close to 1000 fish. Am not trying to be awkward but covering all areas, if you get my drift.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by smithsammy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
bashit: Thanx for ur contribution. As for how to discharge d poluted water, u can run an underground discharger pipe with control. This will ease the discharge process, just as it is been done in earthen fish ponds
thanks mr basit. But, the man said it is a dug pond,that is, it is "beneath" (under) the soil surface and not built "on" (upon) the soil/ground. don't you think it will require a pumping manching to pump the water from beneath?
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by oderemo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
That's exactly my point ,tot I will need a pump, what sort can u recommend ?
Pls contact me @ atenifarms@yahoo.co.uk so that we can discuss
And not to derail this thread.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by naijacutee(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
If you ask me, I'm more likely to believe @smithsammy as someone who knows about plumbing, as he is answering questions posed here, rather than trying to avoid the questions and circumvent into e-mail, where people start asking for money.

If you're an expert like you say you are @bashit, answer questions here and let your expertise show on the thread you created. Otherwise,this will be closed as a Misleading advert thread.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by bashit(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2013
ode remo: That's exactly my point ,tot I will need a pump, what sort can u recommend ?
Pls contact me @ atenifarms@yahoo.co.uk so that we can discuss
And not to derail this thread.
As regards the discharge of water from the pond, underground discharge pipe can be used, the possibility of this depend on the land scape. However, in a case where this is not possible, you make use of Surface Pump, with that proposed size of your pond, 0.5 Horse Power will be ok. sorry for not responding sharply, am a bit engaged.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by bashit(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=naijacutee]If you ask me, I'm more likely to believe @smithsammy as someone who knows about plumbing, as he is answering questions posed here, rather than trying to avoid the questions and circumvent into e-mail, where people start asking for money.

If you're an expert like you say you are @bashit, answer questions here and let your expertise show on the thread you created. Otherwise,this will be closed as a Misleading advert thread.
[/qu

You are entitled to your opinion, however my little delay in my response is due to d fact that I am bit engaged, I am not online 24. Thanx for your contructive .....sm
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by bashit(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2013
@SmithSamy, thnx forb ur contribution. if the land scape will not allow for discharge pipe, surface pump of say 0.5 Horse Power will be ok
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by jerryben12: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Smith, what is an easy solution to treat well water? I tried sinking a bolehole but the water coming out from the borehold was not clean. The company I engaged to sink the borehole recommended that I sink a well instead and ring the well. This I did but the water from the well is not clean. I noticed that all my neighbours have similar wells and they buy water they use for shower/cooking. They only use water from their wells for washing their cars/flushing toilets. I learnt that the underground water in my area is bad all through. Please what easy and not too expensive water treatment/filteration solution do you recommend? Something I can install between the well and the overhead tank to filter the dirty water before going into the overhead tank.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by obag: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
@ Jerry Ben, I can be of help but just give me till Friday this week then there will be a permanent solutions to your question. cheers
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by obag: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ Jerry Ben pls send me your number, this is mine 08025379550. Obafemi. Let's talk pls.
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by Rudaiya(f): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
I bought filters from
ShowerFilterStore
and they work great. I just ordered a replacement RO system and ill let you all know the quality when i get it!!
Re: Water Treatment And Plumbing Problems by Nicogen4us(f): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
am a lab technician with many year experience in water treatment and analysis .u can reach me to know more before caring out the sampling of the water.this is lab work.check my profile for contact.
jerryben12:
Smith, what is an easy solution to treat well water? I tried sinking a bolehole but the water coming out from the borehold was not clean. The company I engaged to sink the borehole recommended that I sink a well instead and ring the well. This I did but the water from the well is not clean. I noticed that all my neighbours have similar wells and they buy water they use for shower/cooking. They only use water from their wells for washing their cars/flushing toilets. I learnt that the underground water in my area is bad all through. Please what easy and not too expensive water treatment/filteration solution do you recommend? Something I can install between the well and the overhead tank to filter the dirty water before going into the overhead tank.

(1) (Reply)

Canton Fair: China’s Biggest Trade Fair / Naira Bouncing Back Exchanging For 1 USD = 315.250NGN / Make Money From Rabbit Breeding With Minimal Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.