Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Writing Job Available in A Top Website - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Job Available in A Top Website (2513 Views)

Job Available / Can You Manage A Montessori School? (job Available) / Job Available At Multinational Companies. Salary In US $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by EmekaPrince(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
i m interested. my email is urchstar@yahoo.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by cougarng: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Count me in you can reach me on ngusha4@gmail.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2013
lekekuye@yahoo.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by Toonfreak(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
For those already writing for the site which www.observerreports.com,have you been paid? If yes,let me know. Thanks.
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by Reubenxtra(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
I am good in the areas of sports politics, sci/tech and education, creative in style. Contact me @ habureuben@gmail.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by Ynkay7(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
buraimoh.olayinka@gmail.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by adisa009(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
adsbjrash@gmail.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by phazotron(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
tobilare@gmail.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by Itunuoluww(f): 5:57pm On May 02, 2019
Itunucomfortade@gmail.com
I'm a freelance writer. Expert on d field
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by mutfad: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2020
I started writing months ago with opera...
you can try me out
m.tfurniturearena@gmail.com
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by Twylade(f): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
I have heard a lot of people complain about getting jobs and making ends meet. It is even more difficult during this COVID-19 lockdown. However, I have a way that works. You can make money from the comforts of your home. This is not another MMM palava oooo�
If you are wondering how to make money during this compulsory holiday then this guide will answer your question.
I have tried more than one of these ways and they work... So, check it out, it may work for you too.

If you have any questions, please drop them below...
�☺️
https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/03/the-ultimate-guide-on-how-to-make-money.html
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by ladonidodo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
mojeed_oladipupo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by malachyfbi: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2020
Ugwuanyimalachy@gmail.com kindly contact me
Re: Writing Job Available in A Top Website by Twylade(f): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
KellyJay's Blog is primarily based on business tips and guides. We are now looking to expanding our contributors'network. You can find our initial requirements below.
*Writer Requirements*
You must be a writer with experience in any of these categories;
1. Health
2. Business
3. Design
4. Tech
5. News
We will send you our writing guide if you are interested. We will also teach you how to follow top writing standards.
We will provide you with login details to our blog, and you will be able to contribute.
While this is currently an *unpaid position* , you get to show the world and prospective clients your knowledge. You will have a profile on the blog with your bio and social media pages.
Send us a message at kellyjaydigital@gmail.com with your resume, cover letter, and some samples of your previous work.

Looking forward to working with you!

Make sure to follow us on our social media pages to get updates about the position and to understand what we do.
Also check out our website and blog here;
www.kellyjaydigital..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobil Graduate Interview Wed 10 Dec, 2014 / WORKPLACE Centre Its Urgent Pls / Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.