Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,358 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Glee Actor, Grant Gustin, To Play Dc’s FLASH In New Season Of ARROW - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Glee Actor, Grant Gustin, To Play Dc’s FLASH In New Season Of ARROW (641 Views)

Who is Better In Felicity Smoak Of Arrow Or Chloe O'brien Of 24 / Most Nollywood Stars Are Flash In The Pan.”--actress Ngozi Nwosu Speaks / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glee Actor, Grant Gustin, To Play Dc’s FLASH In New Season Of ARROW by MarkOrTrash: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
Glee actor Grant Gustin was recently announced by CW as the latest actor to portray a life-version of DC’s Barry Allen aka The Flash when the speedster joins the second second of the surprise hit series- Arrow.

The actor, who is expected to be on the show for only 3 episodes (8th, 9th 7 20th episodes), in an interview with E! discussed joining the series, playing The Flash and his expectations.

According to Gustin, we get to meet Barry Allen as an ordinary guy before he becomes The Flash “I know I’m coming on as up-and-coming in my field. He’s not going to be The Flash immediately, obviously. We’re going to be Barry Allen first in two episodes and then he’ll come back later as The Flash. I haven’t actually had a chance to read any scripts yet, so we’ll see.”

About plans for Flash on the show, the actor reveals that he hopes Flash gets the costume we are all used to seeing him in and that he gets to do a little time travel which wouldn’t be a bad idea seeing as Arrow season 1 liked that whole LOST-type flashback thing.
“didn’t realize before I started doing all my research that he can actually time travel, he can run so fast. I think that’d be a really fun thing to play with on the show is him kind of going to different times and experimenting with that. That’d be fun…. I would [imagine], when The Flash comes he’ll be in a pretty traditional Flash costume. That’s kind of what I’ve caught wind of.”

A while back we heard of a Flash series was in the pipeline and this could be just what they need to decide if it’s actually worth producing it. Either way, season 2 of Arrow has got some interesting characters already and i look forward to see what Grant Gustin can bring to the table playing The Flash

- See more at: http://www.moviemarkers.net/news/glee-actor-grant-gustin-to-play-dcs-flash-in-new-season-of-arrow/#sthash.aFRYPFFu.dpuf
Re: Glee Actor, Grant Gustin, To Play Dc’s FLASH In New Season Of ARROW by Ichliebedich(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nelson Mandela Tribute Concert | D'banj, 2face, Tiwa Savage Perform / Super Hero Comedy Script Challenge. The Incredible Sango / Your Opinion On Half Of A Yellow Sun After Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.