Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians (1451 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Fathers' Day: Dbanj Shares Photo Of His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians by Slimfitgen(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Over the past month, “LAM” has been making major headlines for his alleged crack addiction, cheating scandal, and marriage woes and his dad Joe isn’t making things any better. This week, in an interview with Radar Online, he claimed that Lamar had been cursed by the Kardashians, while blaming Kris Jenner for planting negative stories in the press and trashing his son. He also said that Lamar has been on a spiral downhill ever since he married Kloe.
Although Lamar has been pretty quiet on social media since every thing popped off, he decided he had had enough of the slandering today, and spoke out on Twitter in defense of the Kardashians. He wrote: check it out at the link below

http://richsourceentertainment..com/2013/09/lamar-odom-speaks-out-after-his-father.html
http://richsourceentertainment..com/2013/09/lamar-odom-speaks-out-after-his-father.html?spref=tw

Re: Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians by homesteady(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hey! Nobody should talk bad about my Khloe. BTW is that his mother
Re: Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians by Lolitua(f): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lamar's father do make me lauf....aw cn a thrash...thrash...a....thrash

1 Like

Re: Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians by blesoh(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: Hey! Nobody should talk bad about my Khloe. BTW is that his mother
u re so funny.d pix is hilarious,looks lyk a woman lol

1 Like

Re: Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians by MsSpaqs(f): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mtcheew so this old man has d guts 2 talk,was it nt khloe dat intervened wen Lamar refused 2 talk 2 his father.Ds man shld nt allow me vex o.
#Team Khloe#

1 Like

Re: Lamar Odom Speaks Out After His Father Trashes The Kardashians by Slimfitgen(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2013
I taught its a woman when i first saw the pics LOLOL
blesoh:
u re so funny.d pix is hilarious,looks lyk a woman lol

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran Pictured Kissing Chris Brown Passionately As He Enters Rehab / Mike Adenuga, 2face Idibia, D’banj, Wizkid, Davido, Others Missing At Peter Okoy / Who Looks More Handsome In Their Latest Selfie? Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.