Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? (3792 Views)

If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof) / Why Do Igbos Especially The Anambrans Marry From Their Tribe? / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that.

Err...so why do you want your cuz to be open-minded? And are you open-minded as well?

Definitely.
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Definitely.

Ever dated a Yoruba guy?
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Where are yuh from? @Op..
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
banega: Where are yuh from? @Op..

Igbo...anambra
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Azboy34(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nyc thread@ op. Der z nothn bad in Igbo marryn a Yoruba guy so far der z luv in d relationship. Not all yoruba are gud just pray fervently and God will give u d ryt yoruba tribe. Shalom!
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Azboy34: Nyc thread@ op. Der z nothn bad in Igbo marryn a Yoruba guy so far der z luv in d relationship. Not all yoruba are gud just pray fervently and God will give u d ryt yoruba tribe. Shalom!

Not for me oooo.But who knows?will say amen to that.
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Azboy34(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

Lolz..We are all one. As for me, i av vowed to marry an Hausa gal bcus i luv der culture and i luv hausa gals. Infact, i luv everything abt d Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

i reject it for yuh!
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Azboy34(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
banega: i reject it for yuh!
lolz...see tribalism o. Wat of if God says she z going to marry a YORUBA guy. Wat are u going to do abt it? Lolz...u gals wont cease to amuse me.

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

@ lyne, did u get the message?

Send it to dis email addy.. david4jonathan@yahoo.com
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
obo_man:

@ lyne, did u get the message?

Send it to dis email addy.. david4jonathan@yahoo.com
I added you already na.
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Azboy34: lolz...see tribalism o. Wat of if God says she z going to marry a YORUBA guy. Wat are u going to do abt it? Lolz...u gals wont cease to amuse me.
well thats her p. she can marry aboki. If she so wishes!! M out.
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by lirusehn(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
*head aches* shud i adviz u?

1 Like

Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by GetGuide: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Yorubas
they are respectful
considerate, friendly
mild etc
Re: Yorubaland:the Best Place To Marry From? by eluquenson(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2013
Yorubas are good & mild people, but loyalty & Love comes from the mind not the tribe, the tribe is not a determinant, I once dated one ondo babe but she wasn't faithful, I had to come back to Oyo where I got a loving & caring wife cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The English Meaning For These? / Nat Turner, The African American Igbo Spirit Warrior Of 1800s / Kudos To Gov. Isa Yuguda(Best Governor)! Bauchi pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.