Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? (1556 Views)

18 Seater Bus Needed / Brand New 14 Seater Bus For Charter/hire / How Much Can An 18-seater Bus Driver Deliver To The Bus-owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? by Headwaters(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello everybody

I have a 18 Seater Bus, i don't want to use it for commercial transport. What other business i can do with it that can give me daily income? What comes to mind is that i am not sure if i can get some Companies that deals with supplies and need delivery vehicles for their supplies. Please who knows such a company? I really want to generate income with it but not with public transport. Any idea please.

Laolu
Re: What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? by Ycbgroup: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2013
Start haulage business or car hire....but note will advice you drive it yourself
Re: What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? by Six11(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Place the car for sale, sell it off and use the proceed to start-up a business. If you need business assistance, that is my expertise. I am a certified business advisor.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? by naijacutee(f): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Could you offer it to a school, for taking kids within the same area to and from school?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? by generalcyruss(m): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? by Deyo2013(f): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
How clean is the bus? We could be giving you an airport shuttle job though.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? by paragonpro: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Deyo2013: How clean is the bus? We could be giving you an airport shuttle job though.

I also have an 18 seater bus. Can you give me details of the airport shuttle job. I would not mind you giving me your contact so we could discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Selling Products Online / Illegal Deductions By Banks: Time For CBN To Act / Black Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.