Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) (2944 Views)

BABOON ATTACK: Monkeys Invade And Terrorize Residents (amazing PHOTOS) / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson / Da Grin Gone Too Soon: This Is Tragic: R.i.p C.e.o!1 (2) (3) (4)

HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by ganase2: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_BTvLHeUDw

This baboon is a 'badt' randy one as it not only grabs the lady's breast but also gave a wide grin at the camera. So hilarious when i watched this - haba hactically (apologies to P-square)

The TV reporter, Sabrina Rodriguez who presents for Fox 40 in Sacramento, California, was shooting a teaser for a report on the Lodi Grape Festival when the cheeky monkey seized his chance and clamped his paw on her right breast but a smart professional Ms Rodriguez carried on her piece unruffled and attempted to make a joke of it, telling viewers, 'he's trying to cop a little bit of a feel'.

But despite her best efforts, Mickey refused to remove his paw and, looking rather pleased with himself, continued groping her as she wrapped up the broadcast.
Keeping as straight a face as possible, she finished her segment with the sign off: "join us soon when we'll be learning a bit about why baboons like grapes'.

Very hilarious by grabbing boobs to fame!

More pictures after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/baboon-grabs-reporter-breast.html

Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by cyara(f): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
The Baboon just acted like a typical african man
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by cyara(f): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
The Baboon just acted like a typical african man who always love good things
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by olaric(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
cyara: The Baboon just acted like a typical african man

Are u a racist?

Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by nedu2000(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
If na me way be human being hold am now,she go slap me but as na baboon И̣̣̣̥o problem,is it fair?..."Man's inhumanity to man" grin
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by Caseless: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Body no b wood! I knw wat cud b running in d baboon's mind, it wl b like ; 'afterall, charles darwin said u all evolved frm me. Let me have a feel of ur fur-less bre'ast since i'm used 2 furry ones'.
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by ganase2: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
caseless: Body no b wood! I knw wat cud b running in d baboon's mind, it wl b like ; 'afterall, charles darwin said u all evolved frm me. Let me have a feel of ur fur-less bre'ast since i'm used 2 furry ones'.

ahahahah...hilarious!
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by Caseless: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2013
ganase2:

ahahahah...hilarious!
hahahaha...dont mind dat human-like animal.
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by Caseless: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2013
nedu2000: If na me way be human being hold am now,she go slap me but as na baboon И̣̣̣̥o problem,is it fair?..."Man's inhumanity to man" grin
are u saying what is good for d baboon is good for man? U dont mean gender equality, but animal equality since we ar all animals(highier) ryt? If u try any naija gal wth this, na hot slap u go get. Imagine say u try presenter frm nta like this. Police go shoot dz baboon.
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by Caseless: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2013
cyara: The Baboon just acted like a typical african man who always love good things
i like bobi, does that define how africanistic i am? *grabs*
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by 190theclown: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
front page plzz!!
Re: HILARIOUS: Baboon Grabs Female Reporter's boobs And Grin At Camera (WATCH) by simdam500(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2013
[size=14pt]The Baboon held it harder[/size] grin grin grin grin

See PHOTOS Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Acquired Cars This Year / Flashy Wives Of Nigerian Pastors / Aki And Paw Paw Will Not Kill Me