Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? (672 Views)

. / Form A Sentence With The Phrase For Your Birthday Month,date And Year / How To Hide Desktop Icon On Your Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by HezronLorraine(m): 3:14am On Sep 26, 2013
What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With.

1. January - Martin Luther King
2. February - Abraham lincoln
3. March - Osama bin Mohammed
4. April - Leonardo Da Vinci
5. May - Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
6. June - Muammar al-Gaddafi
7. July - Nelson Mandela
8. August - Barack Hussein Obama II
9. September - tyler Perry
10. October - William Henry"Bill" Gates
11. November - Sean diddy combs
12. December - Sir Isaac Newton
Me-It's Obama.Born in August.

1 Like

Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 26, 2013
Nelson Mandela_ july tins cool cool
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by badoooo(m): 4:32am On Sep 26, 2013
Isaac newton

1 Like

Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by basisop(m): 5:23am On Sep 26, 2013
OJUKWU, same month, same day.
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by Gudintent: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Abraham Lincoln
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by AbuMikey(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Abraham Lincoln.
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by homesteady(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg cheesy
We are facebook babies wink
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by GSKing: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Tyler Perry-september born. Why i love that man, i dnt know
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by gbokukueba(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
nadia_SA: Nelson Mandela_ july tins cool cool

I see you and Iyke have settled and no noise made... am sure your Saugoma gave you strong jazz
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
gbokukueba:

I see you and Iyke have settled and no noise made... am sure your Saugoma gave you strong jazz
gbokukueba!! The only jazz I used is my bum bum, he cnt liv with it he cnt live without it.. grin grin..

U bek 4rm 9ja?
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by gbokukueba(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
nadia_SA: gbokukueba!! The only jazz I used is my bum bum, he cnt liv with it he cnt live without it.. grin grin..

U bek 4rm 9ja?

Hehehehehehehehhe

Yup am back!
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by Vivly(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Muammar al-Gaddafi
June baybe.
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by luxanne(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
7. July - Nelson Mandela cool
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
jay-z
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by adexsimply(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bill Gates..

Tony Braxton
Bruno Mars
Bradley James(Arthur)
Margaret Thatcher
Usher Raymond
Keyshia Cole
Eminem
Evande Holyfiel
Snoop Dog
Kim Kardashian kiss
Amber Rose kiss
Arsene Wenger angry
Aubrey Graham(Drake)
Wayne Rooney
Katie Mcgrath(Ladie Morganna) kiss
Ciara kiss
Katie Perry kiss
Hillary Clinton
Julia Roberts
Diego Maradona undecided
Willow Smith undecided
Re: What Icon Do You Share The Same Birthday Month With? by Shugajay(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
smileyI'm July-Nelson Mandela

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Nairaland Slangs Here / Which Nairaland Nigeria Forum Is Your No.1 Choice / Lets Play Story Game...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.