Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Please Anyone Knows Anything About Meganet Resource Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Anyone Knows Anything About Meganet Resource Ltd (496 Views)

Job Vacancy At Iben Sky Resource Ltd / Pls Anybody In The House Knows Anything About Crystalite Care Ventures? / PLEASE: Meganet Resource Ltd Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone Knows Anything About Meganet Resource Ltd by sunnesco: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2013
I received a mail from them inviting me for any interview..this is d copy of the mail .so I want to knw hw true is their firm
Dear seun
With reference to your application sent to MegaNet Resources Limited,after much analyses of your CV, we are pleased to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resources Limitedfor your posting to FrieslandCampina the makers of Peak Milkas Administrative Executive.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and MegaNet Resources Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of MegaNet Resources Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 28th September 2013

Time:1:00pm
Venue: SHI HALL School of Special Education Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2, 200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprise your entire document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: Ecobank
A/C Number: 0183054338
A/C Name: Olawale Rotimi.

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Visit our website at www.meganetresourceslimited.com desktop enable only, phone version will be coming up soon.
Re: Please Anyone Knows Anything About Meganet Resource Ltd by iebanehita(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Yes I Know!

THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Phone Version my left yansh!

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone Knows Anything About Meganet Resource Ltd by oboni4real(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2013
Job scam! Avoid them pls

(1) (Reply)

Business Banker: Festac / A Good Information Technology Personal Is Needed In A Company / As Southern Nigerian Youths We Can Unite Nigeria Via Voluntiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.