Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) (1757 Views)

SEE World’s Most Expensive Cake, Costs $75 Million (photos) / LATEST: New Most Expensive Diamond In The World Unveil / What Is Your Most Valued Asset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by tutubranch(f): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADEhyB3rOpo

This single jewel is astonishingly expensive that it was the company's employee that was used to model The Pink Star diamond advert (of course with gem like this anything heist could happen) and is expected to fetch more than $60 million at auction.

The auctioning company, Sotheby said in a statement Wednesday that The Pink Star, a
59.60-carat oval cut pink diamond, would go up for auction on Nov. 13 in the historic five-star Beau-Rivage Hotel along Lake Geneva.

David Bennett, chairman of Sotheby's Switzerland, says the vivid pink diamond is "of immense importance" because of its extraordinary size and exceptionally rich color that surpass all others known to exist in government, royal or private collections.

He says it is "simply off any scale, and passes, I believe, into the ranks of the earth's greatest natural treasures

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/most-expensive-doamond.html

Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by hombre(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2013
Nitori Olorun.$60 Million on just a stone!! I would rather use my money to impact lives. Bullshit.
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by Sleekydee(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Its actually in 2 piece, I have d other piece....I dey find any nairaland babe wey I go give....if interested, ping my username.

1 Like

Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2013
hombre: Nitori Olorun.$60 Million on just a stone!! I would rather use my money to impact lives. Bullshit.
shut ur fucck up!

That's what we hear...
When u get the cash, we see a monster tongue

1 Like

Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by Boll2010: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2013
Its not rily bad.....dnt mind get one for my family
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2013
if rick ross buys this with all this his boastings, he will be in debt of about $30m smiley
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: shut ur fucck up!

That's what we hear...
When u get the cash, we see a monster tongue

Wicked boyyyyy!! cheesy grin
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Bill Gates can buy this and throw it into the river smiley

1 Like

Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2013
if David Oyedpo buys this, he will loose half of his empire smiley
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Dangote can buy this and flush it in the toilet smiley
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by ibrahimdoc: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2013
You are calling bill gates that is far away from you, many Nigerian billionaires can do the same.
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2013
Folorunso Alakija can buy this stone and use it to hunt lizard smiley
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2013
fatgirl: Bill Gates can buy this and throw it into the river smiley

i love that. And nothing will happen.

fatgirl: if David Oyedpo buys this, he will loose half of his empire smiley

that is the cost of one private Jet. He owns 4 private jets anyway.

fatgirl: Dangote can buy this and flush it in the toilet smiley

that is if the price of cement comes down in nigera...
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2013
if TB Joshua buys this, he will be in debt of about $30m
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2013
No Nigerian celebrity can dream of buying this even in their afterlife with all their topless nude pictures and 'chop banna' trend smiley
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fatgirl: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Jayz can buy this for beyonce then ask her to stone Rihanna with it smiley

MONEY IS GOOD
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by mysticgal(f): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2013
i love diamonds cool
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by DukeNija(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2013
That model/employee has got sexy eyes kiss tongue
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2013
What a stone ? I need to get a stone
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by Danhumprey: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Oboy ooo! $60million dollars for this small stone? shocked

#robbery tinz on my mind! angry
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by fr3do(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2013
That just carbon
one of the most abundant elements on earth.
Expose that tin to high temperature in presence of oxygen,it will turn to carbon dioxide.
Same gas we get when we burn paper.

If a feasible process of synthesizing diamonds is discovered and made open.price of diamonds will so fall,they will turn to glass.
Gold is safer.
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by Freiburger(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
I saw this on a BBC news yesterday, and my question was like, how can a human being be comfortable wearing this when he/she know exactly what it takes to put these diamonds together.[s][/s]
Re: SEE IT: The Most Expensive Diamond Valued At Over $60 Million (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Wow,beautiful..the price though. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seeds Interested Buyers / 100 Metres List Of People Drowned Crossing The Med Shown At EU Parliament (pics) / GOAT GIVES BIRTH TO HUMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.