Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

LIVE! Absolute Awkwardness Of African Artistes And Stage Performance - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / LIVE! Absolute Awkwardness Of African Artistes And Stage Performance (1436 Views)

Upcoming Producers, Artistes And Models Drop Your Contacts For Business Deal / Best Stage Performance?????? / List Of Highest Paid Hip Hop Artistes And How Much They Charge In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIVE! Absolute Awkwardness Of African Artistes And Stage Performance by OmoUSH(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Damn! From mere glancing at an American stage decoration, a man can be inspired to greatness by it's awe beauty. Sometimes, the stages are like heavenly paradise. No Wonder, you see the massive populace in those shows dancing and jyrating with eternal glee. Meehn, they are amazing! Did anyone watched the last BET award? Kai! A nigger nearly broke his damn head with that raft that carries the award presenters in. I now began to wonder in awe that if a common BET award stage can be so beautiful, how will The America MTV awards show be? I never watch the main American awards before o. Hmmm. Ehei, what about the Grammys.
While i understand that America is the World Empire and everything they do is perfectly organised, yet, at least our African stage should be something to write home about. It is either we present awards in a hall that is managed t be rented, or our artists are using their backyard as stage to perform to a few people. And it is in those live performances we always see how truelly talentless they are. Just take a look at the best African Stage pic i found on google in South Africa vs the least of The States in Florida. What can u say? Shouldn't we grow even if we can't be like the Americans. The first stage pic, which is the best in this continent, belongs to South Africa. Your opinion on how African stages can grow, so that entertainment will be enjoyable here too.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Jim Iyke's 11 Years Old Secret Son Unveiled / Check Out Obafemi Martins Car And House / Must Read! The Last Hug I Gave Goldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.