Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (4359 Views)

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / Is Geneveive Nnaji Pregnant?!!! (snapshot) / SEE What Geneveive Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram Page!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2013
: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales If He Mentions Her Name In His lyrics AgainPosted On 25 Sep 2013 By : FNN Comment: Off Tag: EME, Geneveive Nnaji, SkalesYa wa dem say have gas again ooo..EME rapper, Skales didn’t see this one coming at all, as foremost Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji threatens to slap him.Well incase you didn’t know skales in a song titled “no time” said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to give her the D, but now that has backfired.The far from happy star actress issued a statement this morning to one of our reporters, and we quote: “can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how much does he have?”Banky W was contacted but all he could say was ” i told skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A slap on skales is a slap on the whole family”FNN apologizes to miss Genevieve, especially because we know she had practised slapping guys so many times in her nolywood movies that a slap on skales might just reduce him from his long term upcoming status to notcoming artist
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by ehiblessing(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2013
This very one actually got me laffing, skales be carefull we dont want one of those nollywood slap on your face
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by traffickz(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Small Boys wnt to Taste what other Bros them Tasted!

Just imagining how the slap will sound......tap, kpai, or tawas!

2 Likes

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Afam4eva(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Is this 4 real?
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by dollydolly(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Sounds like a fabricated story.
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by sultanemerald(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2013
The slap will reduce him to a not coming artist. LOOOOOL. The funniest thing I've read on NL. Mr. Wellington has a good sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by ogeoflyf(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
4rm upcoming 2 notcoming. grin. Chai
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by homesteady(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2013
especially
because we know she had practised
slapping guys so many times in her
nolywood movies

#falls from up-bunk gringrin
I'm sure genny will also laugh out her heart if she sees this stuff grin
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by iykemoney90(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2013
liar...where is the source of this story

1 Like

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by DarryOsh(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2013
dolly dolly: Sounds like a fabricated story.
my exact thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by fr3do(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2013
especially
because we know she had practised
slapping guys so many times in her
nolywood movies

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Dubby6(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2013
This one is strong
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by nikkytruth(f): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Genny, don't mind them. All this OMOMO artist no get respect at all.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Chimerase(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2013
Lol dis is. Coming. From fake news. Nigeria grin
Always making pple laff grin
I swear if una follow FNN una go laff die
Meanwhile genevive no talk anytin na FNN form all de whole tin
Well dats de way to mak their fellowers laf die grin
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by SincereBigot: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Crap!
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by switdil(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin grin
I don laff die o
Maturity too much for genny
See as she tok sey she go slap d guy
Lyk sey she be him mama
D guy don finish

Na only tonto em fit dey try dat kain shit wit grin
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by nickz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
is skales the first/only artist to call her name in a song ? I need stronger proof please undecided
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by carzola(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
I pulled a joke like this and got banned for 2months by sexkilz, by the way i was resently banned by same otondo for End time trolling or should i say End Time Things!... Hehehehehehe.
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Lolitua(f): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fear even banky w...eme dudes no wan enter pro wit genny.....b prayer ful @ Eme guyz...#lwkmd
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Lolitua(f): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fear even banky w..eme dudes no wan enter pro wit genny...b prayer ful @ Eme guyz...#lwkmd
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by 3ace(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
One aspect of the story that can't be framed up is the claim that skales mentioned her name in the song because the song can be listened to confirm. But if it is true, why should he mention her name for the wrong reason?
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Unitedforever(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by sexyglow(f): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
dolly dolly: Sounds like a fabricated story.
yea..especially the "how much does he have" part..it sounds cheap and so unreal to me
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by oyedun82(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
in case
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Dhortunn(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's only a joke thingy, nothing serious. If you are still 'strong-headed' about source, check fake9janews.com
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by octaviusesse(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
lol... very funny grin
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by kolidave: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
This news is fake. Its curled from fake naija news(FNN). This blog produces fake news and d news found on the website Aren't to be taken serious. They ave a disclaimer that says so. fake9janews.com
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by daviide: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
FNN on twitter.... lmao!!!
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
@op,
Dis story beta b true o.... Or else Genevieve go soon threaten to SLAP u for saying wat she did nt say
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by obiem(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Haba don't u guys follow FNN on twitter? if u believe this, u'll believe anything.......
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
The devil is a liar!!
''all liars shall____
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Nomski0(f): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Segun Ogungbe Impregnates Wife's Best / Diamond Platnumz Says Zari's Past Does Not Matter / CHAI! Tiwa Savage Look-alike Purposely Leaves Her 'thing' Exposed While Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.