Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease (4009 Views)

Now, I Can Locate My Remote With Ease.. / Help; My Friend's Husband Abandoned Her, Moved to Canada / Help; My Friend's Husband Abandoned Her, Moved To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease by eleosgolden: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM- MIGRATE TO CANADA WITH EASE
YOU CAN QUALIFY WITH ONLY 60 POINTS
BUT YOU MUST HAVE ONE SPONSORSHIP FROM
MANITOBA, CANADA.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
1) EDUCATION
2) EXPERIENCE
3) AGE
4)LANGUAGE- IELTS

5) MANITOBA SPONSORSHIP

Basically anybody can Qualify:
All trades, OND, NCE, HND, B.A B.TEC, B.SC, M.A, MCA, M.ED, M.SC, MBA,
M.PHIL, PhD

Send your resume to info@eleosgoldenheritage.com for evaluation or call
Re: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease by pickabeau1: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Not convinced this is not a SCAM
Re: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Scam.
Re: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease by ladygogo: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/

All the information you need can be found on this website. You only need to be able to read and understand. There is no need for a middle man.
Re: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease by pickabeau1: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Excellent ladygogo
Re: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
You don't need to use an agent to apply. The information on their website is pretty straightforward. Here is a link to a thread that was created not quite long ago. https://www.nairaland.com/1203553/anyone-processing-mpnp

(1) (Reply)

Wife Lost 15kg In 3 Months: Mothers Please Advice. / Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor / Do You Get Beatings From Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.