Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Make Your Website Unhackable With An Iron Clad Security Cpanel Hosting. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Make Your Website Unhackable With An Iron Clad Security Cpanel Hosting. (958 Views)

Cpanel Hosting From $1.99/month Or $20/year | Unlimited Bandwidth | 99.9% Uptime / Cheap Cpanel Hosting At Waxspace Starts From $1/mo / Free Cpanel Hosting And .COM Domain With No Ads, 250 MB Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Website Unhackable With An Iron Clad Security Cpanel Hosting. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello nairalanders, many people complain of site being hacked and so on, so i decide to introduce to you, my company. Well my company is an LLC and has been up and running for two years in aproximately 15 countries.. now 16countries, coz we are now in Nigeria.. we offer:

1)Shared Hosting with WHM/CPanel Power
2)VPS Hosting with CentOS 32bit and 64bit
3)Domain Names(US only)
4)Reseller Hosting(US Only)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Why You Should Choose Us:-

Now i shall tell you why to choose us, there is one reason which is, we are the best in hosting, our shared hosting is the cheapest shared hosting in Nigeria, at N2000/year with CPanel X3 Power, fully customisable with Shared Ip, CPU customization, you see and customize you CPU, 101.9% server uptime, our servers are hosted at SingleHop in USA, CYPRUS, and Netherlands.. Also our great developers, came up with this fantastic security to prevent hacking and damage of our client website... it is called "Software Security Enrollment" for CPanel Plesk, CPanel X3 and WHM. We are the first in the world to offer this security... You can never see it anywhere.

How it works:- The Software security enrollment is a Hardware/software depending on what you want, the Enrollment generates a random 15-Digit set of numbers and alphabet that help protect your account against fraud and hacking. Force example; someone learns your password, and login to your billing account(The billing account is the billing information of your account, where your shared hosting account is located) and change your password and email.. you know that you are finished when it happens because the password reset email is changed, but when you have the Token, you can have access to your account, the Token displays the original email/password of the account, also displays the current password of the CPanel and BIlling account, with the Token you can protect your self from SQL-I and C99 because your site is associated with the token, the token rewrites all shells and brute forces comming to your account/website.

Hardware Token:- The hardware token is an Iron clad security device, looks like a laptop Hard drive, with a screen, all your account details are programmed inside, you can wirelessly shut down, or control your MYSSQL databases, SSH consoles and your account security, it also alerts you if someone login to you account, even if you are the person. The token when requested for, is configured for your account with us(Billing and CPanel) . And it can be shippped to you in your house or you come and pick it up in our Office
91/6 industrial estate, Off alen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
12, Belvry hills, HQ Chicago, Ilinois

Software Token:- The software token is not shipped to you, but g=you will be given a code like this Q12-489-B5V-PPQ-10C - that is a sample of our token... you will visit the secure token page and type in your token, and you will see details of your account activities
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now tell me why you will not host with us? LoadedHost LLC is the best because we care about our clients, and their websites.. Our CPanel is powered by CPanel X3 Accelerator... the most powerfull on the planet. Our Cpanel has all features.. no restrictions.. and our hosting plans/products are at cheap prices.

Intrested? Hurry up to our website
LoadedHost LLC --
http://loadedhost.com
NG- +234-7081350322
US- +1-8001903281

Adress( LoadedHost LLC)
NG- 91/6 industrial estate, Off alen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
US- 12, Belvry hills, HQ Chicago, Ilinois

Just incase you want to try out our CPanel hosting for free, use this coupon code "WOWcloudy" and you get 100% Discount on anything you buy grin -- Fantastic, the coupon expires OCt 1. 2013 wink

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Company With Free SSL ,100% Uptime, Softaculous App Installer E.T.C / Introducing Your Online Brand Communicator / Where Can I Find And Buy Expired Domain Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.