Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Graduate Office Administrator Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Office Administrator Job (1255 Views)

Apply Now For Graduate Office Management Assistant Job At The U.S. Embassy / Graduate Office Accountant Job At The Place / Pls How Much Is Good For An Office Administrator Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Office Administrator Job by ifex40: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Graduate Office Administrator Job at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited

Mar and Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.

We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating,

click link below to read more

http://juohco.com/graduate-office-administrator-job-mar-mor-integrated-services-limited-4322/
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by gathanson(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
I just received a mail from them for an online aptitude test. Anybody else got this?
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by sholatoye: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
gathanson: I just received a mail from them for an online aptitude test. Anybody else got this?

pls how do i apply?
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by bisisho(f): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2013
gathanson: I just received a mail from them for an online aptitude test. Anybody else got this?

Pls, wen did u apply?
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by yetseyi(f): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2013
pls how did you guys apply
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by DMainMan: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2013
yetseyi: pls how did you guys apply

hr@marandmor.com

send me a mail or text me for enquiries
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by Debeloved87(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2013
DMainMan:

hr@marandmor.com

send me a mail or text me for enquiries
CAN I STILL APPLY
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by gathanson(f): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Graduate Office Administrator at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited

Mar and Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. 

We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services. Copied: www.

Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Office Administrator

Responsibilities
Co-ordinate all office activities
Ensure that meetings are effectively organised and minuted
Handle communication and correspondences within all sites in Lagos and the Head office
Procuring office stationary and other office supplies
Keep an organised calendar of appointments and events
Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and send to Head Office on a regular basis.
Handle the disbursement of petty cash for day to day running of affairs in Lagos
Keep an up to date record of staff in Lagos and report to the Head Office on a regular Basis.
Provide secretarial functions to the Project Manager
Ensure that all office equipment are in good working conditions at all times.
Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondences on all Lagos activities and send to the Head Office. Copied: www.
Requirements
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
Must be computer literate and excellent in use of Excel
Must posses excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
Degree or HND in any Administrative discipline
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2013

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: hr@marandmor.com
Re: Graduate Office Administrator Job by gathanson(f): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Debeloved87: CAN I STILL APPLY

Yes you can,till 3rd of oct.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend and Part Time Teachers Needed- Surulere / Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduates And Experienced Job Vacancies (17 Positions) / Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 5 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.