Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

A Thread For Universite D'abomey Calavi,cotonou. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Universite D'abomey Calavi,cotonou. (893 Views)

Admission Into The National University Of Abomey Calavi, Republic Of Benin / A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) / Universite D'Abomey Calavi, Republic of Benin 2014 - 2015 Academic Admission! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Universite D'abomey Calavi,cotonou. by adisa204(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well,i heard this is the best university in cotonou,Benin republic.So,i have decided to use this platform to know how true it is.Are you presently schooling there or you have a friend over there.kindly share your experience as a student of the uni,or what you have heard about the university
Re: A Thread For Universite D'abomey Calavi,cotonou. by danielnwodi(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Yes u are nt far from the true. It is the best university in Repuplic of Benin. I am a living testimony, i graduated there since 2009 after which i did my NYSC. I am presently working in Lagos. I assist those that want to get admission there. They can reach me on 08038129790. Feel to ask any question about the school.
Re: A Thread For Universite D'abomey Calavi,cotonou. by AshleyBorha(f): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Yes it is indeed very true admission in 100% guaranteed and the contact below is a student of the school if you are looking for admission into the university Pls contact the following person Registration is now on at the federal university
of Abomey-calavi for 2014/2015 session:
Available program for english students:
B.A Linguistics and translation
B.A Chinese ( beginners and scholarship to
study in china upon successful completion)
duration: 3years
Tuition For Chinese: #60,000 naira/year
Tuition for linguistics: #90,000/year
Registration fee: #60,000
Admission requirements:
1. Minimum of 6credits in waec ( any subject
but a sitting)
2. Original birth certificate
3. International passport
4. Two waec scratch cards
NB: Only original waec certificate is accepted
For enquiries, contact;
call: +229 65834206
Whatsapp: 08141289768
Email: flojeshola@gmail.com.
Admission is always guarantee.

(1) (Reply)

Law School Students Posted To Yola & Kano Campuses May Boycott Law School / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Prof. Festus Iyayi's Death / Nuga Games Oau Update(must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.