Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Oau Pre-degree Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Pre-degree Admission (1188 Views)

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / Delsu 2012 Pre-degree Admission Form / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Edu-care trust

Wishing all the oau pre-degree applicant success in the past entrance exam. Though their is many candidate that wrote the exam as usual, but the school just need between 2,500 or 3,000 student, I pray you will be among them, remember there is nothing prayer cannot do and also connection is not left out. That is why I'm urging you to know what you are doing and where you are going in life. Immediately the result is out and the cut-off mark, if you have above the cut-off mark, that mean you are one of the oau pre-degree student of next session and if not you still have hope is just that you have to put-in some steps to be among the student there in moro, I pray you will make it and have high score more than the cut-off mark of your combination.
To know more about the school or how to be admitted with your score you can call this number 08067144761.
Once again I wish you all success.
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence day to everyone, lets continue praying for better nigeria...
To all pre-degree candidates your result will be out soon so keep your mind at rest, I wish u all success
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is to inform all the pre-degree candidate that the result of the past entrance exam as been released, you are to login with your username and your password on the cdl site to check your result.
Below are the cut-off marks of each combination for this year:
BCP - 51%
CMP - 47%
EGL - 53%
EGM - 50%
GLR - 54%
GMP - 46%
MGE - 46%.
For more info or you need help to get admitted with your low score contact this number 08067144761, remember prayer and long leg do things and also dont be late the earlier the best... Wishing u success as u check your result.
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Click or copy and paste the link below to check your result:
http://www.oaucdl.edu.ng/pre/
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 3:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Is here again as we normally do and help student in gaining admission into OAU predegree school. Wishing all the applicant al the best...
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by Drey007: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello sir,
Thank u sir for the help u render for me in the previous set I thought I can't be admitted then with my result... Thank u so much sir sorry this is come late sir.
I want to ask when is the result of the entrance will be out cos I have a cousin that sat for the exam. Thanks
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
All things be equal the result will be out this week
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by olamide1100(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Sir Pls Does It Mean That We Can Be Admitted Without Getting Up To The Cut off Mark?
......And When will D Result Be Out ooo......Thank As U reply....
I Applied 4 Egm
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
The awaiting pre-degree result is now out. This is to inform all the pre-degree candidate that the result of the past entrance exam as been released, you are to login with your username and your password on the oaucdl site to check your result.

Below are the cut-off marks of each combination for this year:
BCP - 43%
CMP - 40%
EGL - 40%
EGM - 40%
GLR - 40%
GMP - 40%
MGE - 40%.

For more informations or you need help to get admitted with your low score contact this number 08084527766, remember prayer and long leg (pressing button) do things and also don't wait till the opportune is almost over or over, the earlier the best... Wishing u all success as u check your result.
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Click or copy and paste the link below to check your result:
http://www.oaucdl.edu.ng/pre/
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by drfred: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Don't wait until is almost over
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by Drey007: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Good day sir, thanks once again for making me be among the past predites (name out already on campus). My cousin had check her result and she made it but she had a friend that doesn't meet up. I called your number yesterday night you didn't pick up sir, pls I will be calling you today pls I need your help again thank you sir...
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Drey007:
Good day sir, thanks once again for making me be among the past predites (name out already on campus). My cousin had check her result and she made it but she had a friend that doesn't meet up. I called your number yesterday night you didn't pick up sir, pls I will be calling you today pls I need your help again thank you sir...
Give me your Whatsapp details@ Drey007
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by Drey007: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Donabydeco:
Give me your Whatsapp details@ Drey007
My whatsapp is down for now, but I have reply your email we can talk on email if u don't mind
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Drey007:

My whatsapp is down for now, but I have reply your email we can talk on email if u don't mind
Give me your phone number then bro.ur phone number urgently abeg
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by Drey007: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Donabydeco:
Give me your phone number then bro.ur phone number urgently abeg
Do u get my email, u can message me on email too
Re: Oau Pre-degree Admission by PECng: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree
If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (Reply)

Admissions To European Universities Without Toefl Or Gmat / UNN 2013/2014 Direct Entry/supplementary Admission List Is Out / Notice To All Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.