Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? (932 Views)

I Have The Idea Do U Have The Cash Then Let Rool!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? by sunch(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
How often do u do this when an ATM dispense cash for u
Re: Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? by albacete(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
hardly
Re: Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? by NaMe4: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2013
You mean checking if you've been short-paid in front of the atm machine?
Well I think it would be good practice to do that within the bank premises (if the atm is within the premises), so you could make any complaints. But not in front of the atm machine, where people would most likely be waiting on a queue to use the machine.

Imagine you withdrew 100k, then you just balance on the machine to start counting. If it's short, the only thing would be able to do with that machine is to make another withdrawal. And you would most likely, not want to do that with the same machine.

I haven't experienced or heard of anyone being paid less than the requested amount, except when cash is not dispensed and the person's account is debitted.
Re: Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? by sunch(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Na-Me:
You mean checking if you've been short-paid in front of the atm machine?
Well I think it would be good practice to do that within the bank premises (if the atm is within the premises), so you could make any complaints. But not in front of the atm machine, where people would most likely be waiting on a queue to use the machine.

Imagine you withdrew 100k, then you just balance on the machine to start counting. If it's short, the only thing would be able to do with that machine is to make another withdrawal. And you would most likely, not want to do that with the same machine.

I haven't experienced or heard of anyone being paid less than the requested amount, except when cash is not dispensed and the person's account is debitted.
Yes, checking if the money is complete, before leaving the bank. It is correct that it is hard for the machine to short pay, but it surprises me to see some people counting the cash immediately they withdraw it. Are they actually doubting the efficacy of the machine.
Re: Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? by luwechief: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is a machine & may not always be efficient. An error is likely to occur. I v bn paid 7k instead of 10k. -6 notes of 1k & 4 notes of 5H = 10 pieces bit 7k & was debited 10k
Re: Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You? by sunch(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
luwechief:
It is a machine & may not always be efficient. An error is likely to occur. I v bn paid 7k instead of 10k. -6 notes of 1k & 4 notes of 5H = 10 pieces bit 7k & was debited 10k
Really

(1) (Reply)

Help With Copy Of Federal Tenders Journal Of Mar 24 - Apr 6 2014 CBN-EDC Advert / Scam Alert!!! / Merrybet Out With A System That Generates Games For You With 100% Winning Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.