Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance (50465 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / ITF Pays Again? / ITF Pays Outstanding Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2013

By: Adetula David(Dockett Ambassador ,Obafemi Awolowo University)

This is to inform Students of tertiary institutions for the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) accredited disciplines that fully participated in the Scheme that the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) has paid their approved allowances.

The allowances of the under-listed students (check here for the students: http://www.itf-nigeria.com/siwes.html) were, however, returned by the banks owing to incorrect Account details. The affected students are therefore, requested to re-submit their correct e-payment particulars to their respective schools or to the nearest Industrial Training Fund Area Office.

According to the release on the ITF website, students affected are from ATBU, MADONNA, College Of Education Katsina, Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, Anambra I, Anambra II, Olabisi Onabanjo University, University Of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Federal University of Science and Technology Owerri, UNIJOS, Michael Okpara University, The Polytechnic Ibadan, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Ekiti State University of Science and Technology and a lots of UNSORTED names.

In addition, Students who participated fully in the Scheme but have not been paid should submit their bank details to enable ITF settle outstanding allowances due to them. The e-payment details required are:
-Name of Bank
-Account Name
-Account Number (10 Digits)
-Bank Sort Code (9 Digits)
-Year of Attachment and Matriculation Number
-Name of Institution and Course of study

The above information should be submitted to the nearest ITF Area Office Nationwide on or before 30th September, 2013 and copy the following e-mails finance@itf-nigeria.com or fieldservices@itf-nigeria.com

For more info, visit http://www.itf-nigeria.com/siwes.html

Source: http://dockett.com.ng/industrial-training-funditf-pays-students-siwes-allowance/

1 Like

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Lobolintin(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2013
First time ever,to be d FTC..
Special tanx 2 itf.
Nairaland
my mother
my late gran ma
zamfara women
and to al the special single mamas,plz am single and searching.. Contact me 2ru....
Hav nt bin paid.

2 Likes

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Lobolintin: Hav nt bin paid.
Which year?
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Wallosco: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2013
I av not been paid..and i did my I.T in year 2010

2 Likes

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Wallosco: I av not been paid..and i did my I.T in year 2010
Just follow the instruction up there. Remember, the deadline is 30th of this month.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by drered(m): 1:35am On Sep 27, 2013
Err. Does this apply to students of all universities?. Cuz most students don't even know about this and are usually payed a token where they do their industrial training and nothing more..
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 2:19am On Sep 27, 2013
drered: Err. Does this apply to students of all universities?. Cuz most students don't even know about this and are usually payed a token where they do their industrial training and nothing more..
Click this link ==> http://www.itf-nigeria.com/siwes.html and see the list of affected schools. Click on the name of your School to download and view the list, and you can check the unsorted list if you can't find your name in your School list or your school is not listed. Goodluck!
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by mascot87(m): 3:06am On Sep 27, 2013
The affected students are
therefore, requested to re-submit their
correct E-PAYMENT particulars to their
respective schools or to the nearest
Industrial Training Fund Area Office.Please someone should explain the e-payment thing and how to go about it.Thanks
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 3:45am On Sep 27, 2013
mascot87: The affected students are
therefore, requested to re-submit their
correct E-PAYMENT particulars to their
respective schools or to the nearest
Industrial Training Fund Area Office.Please someone should explain the e-payment thing and how to go about it.Thanks
Maybe bank details because i don't know. I believe when you get to their office, you will be directed.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by CarterMula: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2013
. . Okada Stop me here
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by chymystique(f): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Walexz02(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2013
I have not been paid.... poly Ibadan 2011
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by yorex2011: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by yorex2011: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2013
did i.t 2012....sch not among those dat havnt been paid....and i havent been paid....i go still summit sha....
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2013
15k loading. ..

1 Like

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Did mine in 2011

Not paid yet

not even a single person from Uniport has been paid.

So how come Uniport isn't among the list of unpaid schools ?

Abi na we be unsorted list ?

5 Likes

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by fuckluv(f): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2013
I hope its stress free sha
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Isryl02(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2013
What of the schools that are not listed?
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Ayomax(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2013
my Akungba ppl, shey them don pay una? dey neva pay me 4 here oooo
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by fuckluv(f): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2013
But not everybody would be paid, heard if ur matric no is not from d first 100digits, u r not likely to be paid.
I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by instaforexngr(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2013
i neva got ITF allowance during my time
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Sunymoore(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2013
Abeg me Kuna pay us our share for the national cake
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2013
fuckluv: But not everybody would be paid, heard if ur matric no is not from d first 100digits, u r not likely to be paid.
I stand to be corrected though.

not true Bro
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by eph12(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Did mine 2008 n haven't been paid. Though my sch asked for our bank details about 3 months ago. They should pls do o cos that 15k is something.

1 Like

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Daintytee1: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Gud Morning all.. Pls i did mine in 2009 nd avn't bin paid. Am i still eligble?.
Secondly, Pls ow do i get my bank code?.
Thanks in anticipatn.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Isryl02: What of the schools that are not listed?
Try to check the UNSORTED names if your name is there.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2013
What about Ebonyi State University?..its not on the list..did IT 2012
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2013
Dainty-tee:
Gud Morning all.. Pls i did mine in 2009 nd avn't bin paid. Am i still eligble?.
Secondly, Pls ow do i get my bank code?.
Thanks in anticipatn.
Yes you are eligible. Visit your bank and request for your bank code.

Goodluck!!
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Onwe101(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Wdf!!!! My schul is not in d list damn it!!!!
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Davo93(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2013
Titiluvly: What about Ebonyi State University?..its not on the list..did IT 2012
Like i stated earlier, try to check the UNSORTED names on the website if your school is listed.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by sucobaba(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Ayomax: my Akungba ppl, shey them don pay una? dey neva pay me 4 here oooo

Same here my fellow AAUAITE,black magic?is that you?
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance by Wendyphil(f): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Mmmmmh..Can't wait oo.I must take part in My country's National cake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.