Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Most Expensive House In The World! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Most Expensive House In The World! (2551 Views)

The Most Beaultiful And Expensive House In Nigeria 2016. / World's Most Expensive House {pics} / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive House In The World! by dont8(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2013
The most expensive house in the world is an 8.6 billion euro (over 12 billion dollars) residence, which has been built at the border of Switzerland and Italy.

It said that 200 kg of precious metals were used during construction of the most expensive residence on the planet.

The most expensive house in the world is located at the border of Switzerland and Italy

The building was designed by luxury designer Stuart Hughes, in collaboration with Exclusivhaus.

The 8.6 billion euro house has eight rooms and a huge living room of 725 square meters

The world’s most expensive house, which is located at the border of Switzerland and Italy, costs 8.6 billion euro because of the 200 kg of precious metals, gold and platinum, used to decorate the interiors. The impressive residence is situated on a plot of 2442 square meters, has eight rooms, a cellar of 242 square meters, a huge living room, which covers 725 square meters and four parking spaces, among others.

It said that 200 kg of precious metals were used during construction of the most expensive residence on the planet

Building of the most expensive house in the world took over five years. For security reasons, the world’s most expensive house owner was not named.

http://www.bellenews.com/2011/09/07/home-garden/the-8-6-billion-euro-house-the-most-expensive-residence-in-the-world/#2

''...the world’s most expensive house owner was not named.'' For the owner to be unknown, probably, it belongs to an African leader, just saying though.
Re: The Most Expensive House In The World! by Caracta(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2013
I hope the owner is immortal
Re: The Most Expensive House In The World! by segcymoor(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Cool
Re: The Most Expensive House In The World! by dont8(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2013
I hope so too, foolishness at it's peak I must say.
Caracta: I hope the owner is immortal

I can't find anything cool in that house.
segcy.moor:
Cool
Re: The Most Expensive House In The World! by Neduzze5(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2013
It is this type of news that bring about the increase in the price of garri in Nigeria. angry At the END, the TIME and money used to build this house would have been better utilized on other THINGS!! sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive House In The World! by dont8(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide To Obtaining Governor's Consent In Lagos State / ** Short let ** Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment At Ikeja. GRA . N 60k p/d (+pics) ** / Introducing The Bio Digester Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.