Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,317 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. (30825 Views)

16 Signs You’re An Emotionally Intelligent Person / 20 Signs You Have What It Takes To Be Highly Successful Even If You Don’t Feel Y / 30 Signs You’re Actually A Procrastinator. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
sounds like me,
only sometimes i do "bend to pressure" undecided
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Reference(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Amidst the mumbo-jumbo this should be the thread of the week particularly so those without can seek help especially in rapidly value deforested, sinking society of ours.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by chiogoezubem(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nice one, and definitely true...
www.serikabb..com
www.afristories..com
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by absunny(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
nix points, it's a vry sensible point hto notice
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
demmy55: I exhibit most of these but I still won't not think I'm creative.
thats one of the traits of a creative person.... you critisize urslf or ur works.... dude.... discover ur creativity n work on it...
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
good points . luv dt
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nicepoker(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Andyblaze: I am a ph.d holder and i am very creative
stil searching 4 a job i guess
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by davida222(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
hmm... suddenly evrybody is creative. Smh.

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Reference: Amidst the mumbo-jumbo this should be the thread of the week particularly so those without can seek help especially in rapidly value deforested, sinking society of ours.
How come you always appear in every thread I comment on? tongue tongue
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
this is me 100percent!.. So i am this creative?
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
SOLAR POWER: Your life is the product of what u say-(Avoid saying words like I am lazy). Even if u think u are lazy--confess what u want to become. The spirit of man was created to respond according to his words. JESUS LOVES U.
Ok. I am hard working. cheesy I am very hard working when I want to be sha.
Thanks, you're a positive effect. Not one of the insult reigning children on this forum
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Gwekzy: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
pxjosh: Ok. If u're creative hit like
eyah... Sowi O
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by jonuel1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
DonColz1: Nice story, but i need 20 signs that can put millions into my bank account without working atall..
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ProfOwah(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
yeah the writer tried but d a creative minded person will always read n study hard.
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by vicktaur(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
demmy55: I exhibit most of these but I still do not think I'm creative.

Dats cuz ur not creative
So stop lying dummy
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by logica(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
How about 100 signs?
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Bdotnets: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ada Nri1: 15 out of 20. That's me
I always knew I was creative. I'm just the lazy type. Plus handling my two under twos

You just need to believe much in yourself and come out of Đά̲̣̣̣̥†̥̥ blanket
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Eklektika(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
demmy55: I exhibit most of these but I still do not think I'm creative.

Typical melancholic.The Most gifted yet most diffident.To even say what you said above shows you are creative.
Take it easy,dont be too hard on yourself.

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
ninocia18:

Yhu are very correct . Because of how quiet introverts, its almost as if they communicate with their minds. Nature has a language that is not percieved by spoken words. Even beyond spoken words are unseen specs that needs only sensitivity to comprehend. A very high level of sensitivity. Of all the classification of personalities, the melancholies are the best in this category cuz they are the most sensitive of all the four. Followed by the cholerics. I won't call the phlegmatics cuz they are too lazy to even think. Cholerics sometyms for the soul purpose of seld gratification could do that. Buh the first on the list are melancholies.....

Yes I agree to that well there is no doubt that there phlegmatic are lazy but not total laziness or unwillingness but most cases they don't want to get involved as this violates their nature but that is not to say that they are not creative, you know that creativity comes more from silence and solitude and the phlegmatic are reserved and conserved so they cannot be left out however choleric achieve by a strong internal force driving them they are self willed and they have a natural impulse within and they are ready to face anything with force and not calculating the consequences or challenges which a mel and phleg will diagnose the choleric will believe that whatever comes up that they are able to over come, this does not make them more creative than phlegmatic sorry I slightly friction with that... grin grin grin
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idrismusty97: Dont forget chlor-mel are creative also.Along with all the "mel" blend
Yes I am not forgetting any blend even the totally extroverted individual have their role to play in creativity I mean the San/chlor and the chlor/san imagine how dry the world would have been if there was no sanguine to market goods to motivate phlegmatic, or how the whole world would have been if there was no choleric to face fear fearlessly and to take the mantle of leadership willingly, the other way round there would be no teachers to teach student from infants and primary sch if there was no phlegmatic the easy going nature of a phlegmatic makes him able to do this, a sanguine teacher will spend the whole day telling stories, a choleric teacher will dominate the children with fear and they almost run thru the window and the melancholy will criticize their inability to learn fast but the phlegmatic is most patient of all this is who they are, evenly composed. Now the world would have gone back to where it came from if there were no melancholy because the base of creativity lies with them, they are detailed loving, analytical, they do most things in their head they are extremely sensitive to feeling plus they are productive so all these makes the melancholy no doubt most creative. but all blends are totally creative just that they across different profession/fields so chlor mel are not left out and all blends of mel....
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by tdade(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Eklektika:

Typical melancholic.The Most gifted yet most diffident.To even say what you said above shows you are creative.
Take it easy,dont be too hard on yourself.
if only he could go easy on himself. Not that its easy though. My folks whisked me off to a psychiatrist cause they considered me too introverted and mute. Old man even thought it was owing to High IQ, but the shrink kinda helped me realize the way to deal with people around me. IT TOOK A SHRINK.

PS: my folks thought I was becoming a terrorist. LOL
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
did you guys notice that JAGUDA of a mOFO asking how this thread will pump billions of oyel money into his account? at this junction, i suggest the mofo be restraind and subdued indefinitely without fear or favour or a dolt of sympathy, the mofo constitutes a serious hazard to the sanity and well being of members of this hallow forum due to his toxic regurgitations and lamentations!
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Google63(m): 3:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Ishilove:
How come you always appear in every thread I comment on? tongue tongue
may be you guys are meant to 'be'
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Ishilove: 4:54am On Sep 28, 2013
Google63:
may be you guys are meant to 'be'
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by 9jafreak: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2013
One of the best things I've read on this forum

Thanks!
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2013
Caracta: *deep sigh*

Caracta

ME TOO!.. Hmm
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ogunwalea(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2013
DonColz1: Nice story, but i need 20 signs that can put millions into my bank account without working atall..
broz....money is important bt shuld neva b a priority. Anyone dat makes money his/her priority is still poor cos he/she is makin money-sumtin dat looses value his priority. Try 2 enrich ur mind cos its d source of wealth. Ur millions can vanish in a twinkle of an eye bt as u liveth, ur mind lives nd u can always cook up sumtin in ur mind dat can fetch u trillions sef....
"Rich people are not rich because of d money dey av in dier bank account , they are rich because of d mind dat created the money".

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Raypawer(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2013
mhen No 6 is just me!

Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by carlos1(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2013

Take d next available cab to okija shrine, What u're looking for ain't difficult at all. But pls dnt mention my name wen u get dia. U r on ur own
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by Raypawer(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2013
ogunwalea:
broz....money is important bt shuld neva b a priority. Anyone dat makes money his/her priority is still poor cos he/she is makin money-sumtin dat looses value his priority. Try 2 enrich ur mind cos its d source of wealth. Ur millions can vanish in a twinkle of an eye bt as u liveth, ur mind lives nd u can always cook up sumtin in ur mind dat can fetch u trillions sef....
"Rich people are not rich because of d money dey av in dier bank account , they are rich because of d mind dat created the money".

u said alllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. by ugsams(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2013
I am melancholic, I am creative... I will save this article as a description of my person. This will serve as a guide to those who have always misunderstand me... Friends and family especially.

Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo / Flying Training School Kaduna Graduan To Be Sent Abroad For Flying Training / School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66