Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo (30690 Views)

Company To Pay Damages For A French Engineer Who Died While Having Sex / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by CastedDude: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
A Nigerian lady has shown Engineer Fatima Ajus - is the rave of the moment after a photo of her was shared online. The young professional Aircraft Mechanic graduated from Nigeria College of Aviation, Zaria. According to reports, the pretty lady is an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the airlines/aviation industry. She's also skilled in Avionics, Maintenance, System Safety, Aircraft Maintenance, and Airworthiness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/fatima-ajus-nigerian-female-aircraft-engineer.html

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by CastedDude: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by izzou(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2017
grin
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by hushhappy: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
kudos to her, coming from the north especially, we need more of them to move forward

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by LexngtonSteele: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Can she grease my engines?

More grease to her elbows.

Thunder fire all those teachers who wanted to change it to "More power to your elbows"

angry

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by hisroyalrealnes(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2017
'A young Arewa Aircraft Mechanic'......and they had to state where she is representing.....I hope when its bad news coming from there ,they would attach 'Arewa' to it so we can be clear.....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by onlymase(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Arewa AND not Nigerian.
I seee

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Benjom(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
More powers to her elbows
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by sukkot: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
hmmmm mama the mama
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by bbbabes(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Well, I can fix my nails too, so what the difference...

I know some goats will take this serious
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by cassidy1996(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
good! she just fortunate cos she's from north. we have able men over here, but the northerners wont give us the opportunity.
dem turn Nigerian Force to their family property

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by joespiceman(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Great achievement
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Bolustical: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, this is so good.

See her doing her job and modestly dressed,

There is dignity in labour,

More of this from the north.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Babachukwu: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
I love that
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Bolustical: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Just see how this thread is very quiet without empty chestbeating and taunting of others simply becuase the lady is not from the region of perennial mouth-makers,

When success is not new to you, you would hardly chestbeat.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by binsanni(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
good one. you shall reap what you sow, insha Allah smiley smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
more soles to ur shoe
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by omusiliyu(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
Nice one, at least peace will reign between IPOB and Afonja...

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by nepapole(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2017
My babe.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by auntysimbiat(f): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:
Just see how this thread is very quiet without empty chestbeating and taunting of others simply becuase the lady is not from the region of perennial mouth-makers,

When success is not new to you, you would hardly chestbeat.

If you have it you flaunt it. No be our fault say Igbo people are to blessed. Take heart dear!

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by wachevu: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
bbbabes:
Well, I can fix my nails too, so what the difference...

I know some goats will take this serious
odas busy fixin aircraft, u busy fixin nails. u try
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Amhappy(f): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Nice. Continue flying high girl.
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Never give up your dream.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Husty(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
The real slay mama
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by ikortion: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
In one word she is an aeronotic engineer
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by emmayayodeji(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2017
This one no be slay queen
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by joey150(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2017
If women actually want equality, they have got to stop hyping things like this..

Because i see no reason why a woman shouldnt be able to fly a plane or repair and maintain one in the first place. Unless of course IF they think they are dumb and only fit for selfies and video vixens.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by SHIJUADE02: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Can she grease my engines?

More grease to her elbows.

Thunder fire all those teachers who wanted to change it to "More power to your elbows"

angry
Itx now ..more bone to your elbow. .
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by Bolustical: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

If you have it you flaunt it. No be our fault say Igbo people are to blessed. Take heart dear!
Only people with inferiority complex flaunt what others have achieved long ago. Tell me any laudable achievement Igbos have in economy, education, literature,culture, politics that other Nigerians particularly the Yorubas have not achieved the equivalent or surpassed?

Just mention one.

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Female Engineer Who Works As An Aircraft Mechanic. Photo by LexngtonSteele: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2017
SHIJUADE02:
Itx now ..more bone to your elbow. .
I guffawed at this grin grin
Fvck you, Negro grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success / Please Come Suggest For Me / How Does One Become An Investment Banker ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.