Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here (3732 Views)

How You Can Start A Lucrative Business From Cleaning Homes, Offices And More… / What Walls Want.... Homes, Offices, Hotels, Churches, Studios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Whether you need a cleaner for your homes,offices,banks,meeting halls,churches e.t.c or you are into cleaning services,this is a thread for us to network together
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Megawash executive cleaning services.contact/office address: House 1, first avenue,Efab estate,lokoguma district, FCT Abuja.phone no:07065665376.email: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com.Call or contact us today for all your homes and offices general cleaning services both machine and manual wash.WE WASH WHILE YOU JUDGE
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
U can drop ur experiences during d course of executing ur cleaning services OR ur questions here
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Oluwacolded: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice one am the CEO of so-clean cleaning ventures abuja but am solemnly into office and home cleaning but i want to venture into post construction cleaning and i have a question to ask how can i secure an estate contract is it from the estate manager or building contractor becos there is an estate here that is just completed so i want to know whom to meet or submit my proposal too.
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oluwacolded:
Nice one am the CEO of so-clean cleaning ventures abuja but am solemnly into office and home cleaning but i want to venture into post construction cleaning and i have a question to ask how can i secure an estate contract is it from the estate manager or building contractor becos there is an estate here that is just completed so i want to know whom to meet or submit my proposal too.
submit to the estate manager
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Im working on a project now and will share my experience later.thanks to those that have called and patronized my biz,thanks to my colleagues who also called to share one experience or d other with me.thanks all.i'll be right back
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dont just view and go,drop ur comment

1 Like

Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by gwas(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
talk2davoo: Dont just view and go,drop ur comment
Na by force? Nice anyway
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
gwas:
Na by force? Nice anyway
its not by forceoooooo
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by doespinner: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
I am running a cleaning service in the lagos area, please view our website and give us a call!

unclebeez.com

email us at sales@unclebeez.com
cheers
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
talk2davoo: Megawash executive cleaning services.contact/office address: House 1, first avenue,Efab estate,lokoguma district, FCT Abuja.phone no:07065665376.email: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com.Call or contact us today for all your homes and offices general cleaning services both machine and manual wash.WE WASH WHILE YOU JUDGE
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2013
talk2davoo: Whether you need a cleaner for your homes,offices,banks,meeting halls,churches e.t.c or you are into cleaning services,this is a thread for us to network together

1 Like

Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
talk2davoo: Megawash executive cleaning services.contact/office address: House 1, first avenue,Efab estate,lokoguma district, FCT Abuja.phone no:07065665376.email: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com.Call or contact us today for all your homes and offices general cleaning services both machine and manual wash.WE WASH WHILE YOU JUDGE
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
talk2davoo: Whether you need a cleaner for your homes,offices,banks,meeting halls,churches e.t.c or you are into cleaning services,this is a thread for us to network together
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=talk2davoo][/quote]
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by mrprofits(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2015
GIVE US THAT CLEANING JOB.
ANYWHERE IN
ABUJA, PHC,BENIN, WARRI,ASABA
HOMES CLEANING
CONSTRUCTION SITE CLEANING
POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING
PRE PACKING CLEANING.
OFFICE COMPLEXES
SCHOOLS CLEANING
PETROLEUM STORAGE FACILITIES CLEANING ETC.
GIVE US A CALL 08078322643.
WE EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Emykriso(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
GENOC CLEANING SERVICES.
...your one stop cleaning shop.

Suite A28 Emab Plaza, Wise II, Abuja. 07089375556, 07034367567

We provide quality and professional cleaning services to individuals, corporate bodies and the government to ensure a clean, healthy and safe living and working environment. With particular emphasis on the health and safety of the individuals and the preservation of our ecosystem.

This is achieved through the use of "green" chemicals. Thus, we create a clean, safe living and working conditions for both our esteem clients and our employees & partners.

Our services and procedures conform to the Occupational Safety & Health Association (OSHA) UK standard of health and safety.

We have expertise in;
• Post-Construction Cleaning
• Wood preservation
• Move-in/Move-out Cleaning
• Fumigation Services
• Janitorial Services
• Window Washing
• Post-Renovation Cleaning

For further enquiries, please contact: 07089375556.
Whatsapp: 07034367567
BBM: 5656E865.

**Free inspection and consultation.
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by jerryuba(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Goldspring Cleaners and Allied Services is a licensed, insured and bonded provider of professional cleaning, fumigation, pest control and facilities maintenance services. We are pleased to be able to bring you and your organization the most eco-friendly, safe and efficient services targeted at giving you the optimum benefit of your facility. We are licensed by the Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) and have many years of hands on job experience. We have start of art equipment and eco-friendly Chemicals for all manner of cleaning and fumigation jobs
Contact us for a free inspection of your property and professional advice to solve the needs and challenges you may be having.

Suite C8, Sharif Plaza, Wuse II, Abuja

08035408695, 0809777814, 08180859010

www.goldspringfacilities.com
goldspringcleaners@yahoo.com

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by jerryuba(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you want to hire any cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, scaffolds and ladder etc, just contact us.
we also have fumigation/pest control equipment such as
mist/thermal fog machines
truck mounted fog machines, large types that can be used to fumigate a whole city in one day
motorised spray machines etc
call me on 08035408695, 08095777814
www.goldspringfacilities.com

Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by onyfrank: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
FRANCLEAN RESOURCES a registered cleaning service firm. We are in Abia State, Aba to be precise. We travel anywhere when called upon. Call Frank 07062098274 or come to 158 Jubilee road Aba.

Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by onyfrank: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
i am currently doing a cleaning job at Bourdex (Ugo Ena of Abriba). Washing the Red bricks while waiting til after painting. Call us 2day.07062098274=Frank
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
.......Jossy Bright.....
laundry and dry cleaning service.

Address: Mashalashi junction, off top medical road. Opposite transformer, Tunga - Minna, Niger state.

.....We offer...
-Home and office pickup and delivery services.
-Hotel, guest inn laundry cleaning services.

24hr service, Monday - Saturday

For enquiry, home and office laundry pickup
Call: 08056384430, 07033186690.
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by CleaningPro: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Where's everyone?.
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by fahren(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Call 08104339464 for professional cleaning services in Abuja and Environs.

We undertake the following:

Cleaning of Buildings such as estate, offices old and new
Fumigation
Cleaning and polishing of tiles
Stain removal

Email: onuh.disc@gmail.com
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by ochikingz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
For thorough and perfect cleaning of your homes, offices or estates the best place to obtain such services is at Genialcleaners and movers..
We pride ourselves as the foremost indigenous registered cleaning company with so many accreditations and awards contact us at Genialcleaners@gmail.com or kingsleyochife@gmail.com..
Call 07035059392 or 08054562393
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by obi2ice(m): 3:12am On Oct 04, 2017
At iClean.ng we are an on demand professional home cleaning service where clients can manage everything online. Our home cleaners are professionals with at least 12 months cleaning experience. They are also background checked with verified guarantors and fully insured. Our platform is unique because you can get an upfront price no surprises and the cleaners arrive at your home on the scheduled date. We also offer Moving cleaning and after party cleaning. We are in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Warri. Book us on www.iclean.ng or call 08133646424.
Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by Hitmern(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
For: Post construction cleaning
Office cleaning
Home cleaning
E.t.c
Contact PSYCLEAN SERVICES
Tel: 08163319401
Email:psycleanservices@gmail.com

Sparkling Impression guaranteed

Re: Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here by dasector: 1:03am On Sep 05, 2018
I'll like to start this business in my place after service.... please, could anyone advice me on this

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Your Business To ALL Your Callers FREE / Nigeria 2012 Budget Highlights: How Government Plans To Spend Your Money / Whiteboard Animations and Explainer videos: LEARN & DESIGN for your business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.