Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) (1692 Views)

Toke Makinwa Poses With Huge Snake In New York (pictured) / Download Hot Nollywood And Ghollywood Movies Here 2015 / Exposed!!! Nollywood Babe Caught With A Married Man On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by obynocj(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Princess Chineke is a super model and a fast rising actress. She has appeared in many Nollywood flicks and soap operas including Ladies Cult, Tarima, Papa Ajasco, Heroes just to mention a few.

She was spotted with ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo in New York.

She was recently in New York, USA, at the United Nations General Assembly meeting, which President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan attended.

Obasanjo was also in attendance and the actress hooked up with him for a snapshot. She is obviously excited to hangout with one of Nigeria’s most powerful politicians.
more pics on http://www.revealzones.com/2013/09/obasanjo-spotted-with-hot-nollywood.html

Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Rossikk(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
lol... see OBJ tapping current.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bobo no go die unless toba d'arugbo. Obasanjo, body no be firewood. Carry go!
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by DJDOLA(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ka ma paro ka ma jale OBASANJO o fine rara...hahahah kilode
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
and they have eva water in new york?
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Alxmyr(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
991: and they have eva water in new york?

You no get eyes at all.
That one look like Eva water?
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by donphilopus: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
If it's Tinubu now, those Piasts would say he's not handsome, look at his face. But Thank God he's not fully in support of GEJ..
That's why I would rest my Case
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Freewilly(f): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
This man need to hurry up and die, I'm tied of hearing about him.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
;DThe Paradox of 'Looks'
grin
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Freewilly: This man need to hurry up and die, I'm tied of hearing about him.

Be sensible.
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Freewilly: This man need to hurry up and die, I'm tied of hearing about him.
Has he shag you yet?
Re: Obasanjo Spotted With A Hot Nollywood Babe In New York (PICTURED) by OAM4J: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2013

(1)

Van Vicker And His Wife During High School Days::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / VIDEO: Beautiful Girl Run Mad After Taking Hard Drug / PHOTO: Stephanie Okereke- Linus Proves Her Marriage Is Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.