Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Buying Of Shoes, Perm Sandal, Slipper From Cubblers And Selling Them 2 Boutiques - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Of Shoes, Perm Sandal, Slipper From Cubblers And Selling Them 2 Boutiques (1287 Views)

Pls Where Can I Get These Type Of Shoes In Aba In Large Quantity. / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Of Shoes, Perm Sandal, Slipper From Cubblers And Selling Them 2 Boutiques by smithsammy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hello house, am thinking of buying quality and beutiful shoes,perm sandals and slippers from the local cubblers and selling it to big boutiques, retail stores and online store like jumia,konga etc. My target boutiques are boutiques in Ikoyi,Lekki and environs, Ikeja and environs, yaba and environs. I plan to have a magazine that will entail the pictures of different types of designs from which customers can choose from. Has time goes by, I plan to establish a shoe manufacturing company with powerful Brand. So house, what is your advice and your take on this?
Re: Buying Of Shoes, Perm Sandal, Slipper From Cubblers And Selling Them 2 Boutiques by chriseruba: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
its a nice idea pls try to visit ARIARA market in ABA in abia state dats where u will get the best producers in nigeria
Re: Buying Of Shoes, Perm Sandal, Slipper From Cubblers And Selling Them 2 Boutiques by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
In other words on thing is where did You think those boutiques does get theirs...??

(1) (Reply)

2 Business Ideas That Can Thrive Off The Booming E-commerce Sector In Nigeria / Soccer Betting Group / My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.