Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kwara State Border With Benin Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kwara State Border With Benin Republic (2973 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Man Crossed Us Border With Ipad! / It Easy To Travel With Benin Internation Passport And Go To Almost 60 Country! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by chriseruba: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
pls has any body traveled to border community of kwara state and benin republic and how does the place looks like
Re: Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2013
chris eruba: pls has any body traveled to border community of kwara state and benin republic and how does the place looks like
How does the place look like, as how? Ask specific questions, i passed through the border a week ago.
Re: Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by chriseruba: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Demaejy:
How does the place look like, as how? Ask specific questions, i passed through the border a week ago.
i mean hw free is the border and how does the community look like in terms of development
Re: Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
The border is free for you so far you get your identity. However, the community is not developed.
Re: Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by chriseruba: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Demaejy: The border is free for you so far you get your identity. However, the community is not developed.
tanx but the other community in benin republic hw is it and do they have market where u can buy goods as if u are in cotonou
Re: Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
chris eruba: tanx but the other community in benin republic hw is it and do they have market where u can buy goods as if u are in cotonou
I do not really get you. What other community in Benin? Where exactly are you going to? Mention the name and i would be happy to answer you properly.
Re: Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by chriseruba: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Demaejy:
I do not really get you. What other community in Benin? Where exactly are you going to? Mention the name and i would be happy to answer you properly.
i don't hav a place in mind all i want is a place in benin republic that has big market where i can buy all i need and come and sell in ilorin through the kwara border so that it will be easy for me since its in d same state
Re: Kwara State Border With Benin Republic by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
chris eruba: i don't hav a place in mind all i want is a place in benin republic that has big market where i can buy all i need and come and sell in ilorin through the kwara border so that it will be easy for me since its in d same state
Ok, type of goods you wanted to buy depends on the place you would go... I saw your other thread about Mali, thought you are going to Mali. Anyways, your best bet in Benin should be Cotonou.

(1) (Reply)

I Took Some Drone Shots Of Ibadan / Help Lonely Hrt / Tales From The French Foreign Legionnaires Camp As Told By Rory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.