Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal (2961 Views)

Am In Need Of Paypal Funds / Reception Of Paypal Payments In Nigeria / I Have $800 Of Paypal Cash For Sale @ N160 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal by realugee: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Payme gives Individuals the opportunity to easily receive, swiftly manage, and quickly make cashless payments. Payme simply converts any Smartphone, Tablet or PC to a cashless payment portal.

What's Special?

1. Transfer Money from one Payme Account to Another: A Payme user can transfer money to another users account for free, just like PayPal.

2. Transfer Money Using ATM Card into Payme Account: If you own a business, a customer can transfer money into your account via ATM (Visa Card not Available for now). The customer only needs to know your phone number to do the transaction. How? Your Payme.ng account would be attached to your phone number as your identity.

3. Transfer Money from your Payme Account to your Bank Account (or another): Payme allows you to transfer your money from your account to your bank account and other bank accounts with little charges.

Is Payme Free to Use?

Yes, but not completely. Why? Payme offers free Setup, Payme to Payme Account Money transfer, ATM Card to Payme Account Money transfer. But Payme to Bank account transfer is not free.

Read More at: http://www..net/payme-payment-platform-nigeria-7541/ (Nigeria's Leading Technology Blog)
Re: Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lovely, but i should think comparing it to paypal doesn't make any sense since it's not worldwide being Accepted..........! Isn't it...??.
Re: Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal by realugee: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
pastorPETER: Lovely, but i should think comparing it to PayPal doesn't make any sense since it's not worldwide being Accepted..........! Isn't it...??.

Yeah your are right. The comparison is just a way of attracting people a lot more to it. When People see "Nigeria's Version of PayPal" they'll be a lot more interested wink
Re: Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
real_ugee:

Yeah your are right. The comparison is just a way of attracting people a lot more to it. When People see "Nigeria's Version of PayPal" they'll be a lot more interested wink
Spot on!! I actually grab the strategic terms......
Re: Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal by conimo(m): 2:12am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal by arbitrage: 4:33am On Dec 03, 2013
I suppose Quickteller should be considered Nigeria's Paypal than Payme though both belong to Interswitchng. There's more to Payme, Quickteller of Interswitch and Pocketmoni of Etranzact than their owners even know. I somehow (luckily) know it but still looking for avenue to spill the beans. The trio are business power in your hand.
Re: Have You Heard About Payme? Nigeria's Version Of Paypal by designVATExcel: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why aren't these guys popular The service (though I haven't used it ) seems seamless and great for startups.
Please any review from actual users. How secure do you think it is or has it been??

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Distributors / Quickteller Agents Please Come In / How To Make Money From Bitcoin In 2019 - 6 Practical Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.