Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Africa Will Lose Its Horn - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa Will Lose Its Horn (4634 Views)

Nairalanders, On Behalf Of The Whole Of Horn Of Africa... / Africa Will Always Behave Like Africa / Beware The Children Of Slave Owners!horn Of Africans (ethios,somalis,eris, Djis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: an igbo girl decides to drop the weaves and rock her hair short ! grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

She is foinee.
Way better than those malnourished Somali refugees that were posted on this thread.
I can't wait for their cancer Somali horn to float away from Africa and get submerged inside the Indian ocean.
Africa has had enough of their parasite @sses polluting the continent.

You wish your women looked like ours

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Somalia won Miss africa 2013

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

funny how the groups you post dont look like 99 percent of you guys. Its almost like from the pictures you pos dont have nappy hair, and wide nose and big lips.

i got what i wanted here. grin You have proofed my point.
lool! Laughing through ur anus,actually they make 10 percent of nigeria population,hausas make up 40 percent...

Kill urself ugly monkey grin btw my hair is soft,hahha! Nappy hair is kinda cool and lovely though,i wish i got that kind of hair,loool! Btw not all westafricans got nappy hair,and wtf! It's a well known fact that somalis got incredible big lips,hahhaha! grin U SAYED URSELF,MY SLAVE
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal: Somalia won Miss africa 2013
average! She won miss africa (utah) (representing that region) usa 2013 not miss.africa 2013 grin try harder ugly ape,u wish u got our looks,try so hard to show me that they are goodlooking,loooool!..... Actually a nigerian won miss.africa..u.s.a 2013,representing the whole u:s:a

these are ur weddings,loool grin hahhaha! grin

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

She is foinee.
Way better than those malnourished Somali refugees that were posted on this thread.
I can't wait for their cancer Somali horn to float away from Africa and get submerged inside the Indian ocean.
Africa has had enough of their parasite @sses polluting the continent.
this is the jungle they are so proud about grin and the negriod is trying so hard to convince me that they are good looking grin hhehhehe

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: average! She won miss africa (utah) (representing that region) usa 2013 not miss.africa 2013 grin try harder ugly ape,u wish u got our looks,try so hard to show me that they are goodlooking,loooool!..... Actually a nigerian won miss.africa..u.s.a 2013,representing the whole u:s:a

these are ur weddings,loool grin hahhaha! grin

so what any of those ladies look better than all your women.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Loool! Our ladies droped the weaves for this ape,no somali is half as beautiful as a nigerian..FACT..

The greatest somali is a model,lool! She sells her body for money,lool! And the richest african is a nigerian..lmaooo! There's no comparism with these monkeys ,whatsoever.. It's a taboo.

Iman rocking her weaves grin

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

so what any of those ladies look better than all your women.
i admit the 2 are average looking,but the bride looks like a man grin look at her nose and big lips grin grin crack da ribs,the ugliest nigerian is finer than the cutest somali ever ...FACT!

Pls keep on advertising ur women,i haven't seen any good looking one yet! Continue my slave grin grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: Loool! Our ladies droped the weaves for this ape,no somali is half as beautiful as a nigerian..FACT..

The greatest somali is a model,lool! She sells her body for money,lool! And the richest african is a nigerian..lmaooo! There's no comparism with these monkeys ,whatsoever.. It's a taboo.

Iman rocking her weaves grin

thats her real hair slowpoke. She no longer models. Her hair is just dyed. She never wears a weaves, she dyes her hair.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

thats her real hair slowpoke. She no longer models. Her hair is just dyed. She never wears a weaves, she dyes her hair.
lool! Real hair indeed,monkey come bow before me,lick my feet #that's.an..order.

I can see you have been lying all these while grin

she rocks her weaves... Ooooh..boooy grin advertise ur ladies for me ur nigerian lord,lemme rate them,if any one is good looking to me,i might buy one for my dog to bang grin

puzzy..nigger

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: lool! Real hair indeed,monkey come bow before me,lick my feet #that's.an..order.

I can see you have been lying all these while grin

she rocks her weaves... Ooooh..boooy grin advertise ur ladies for me ur nigerian lord,lemme rate them,if any one is good looking to me,i might buy one for my dog to bang grin

puzzy..nigger

like i said her hair is dyed. She still has the same texture hair.

My point was proven. You posted light skin nigerians to pass as regular nigerians. and even used a biracial girl to proof nigerians have soft hair.

Thats very sad.

peace. I will try and play you like a violin next time.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
hey there,this nigerian igbo dude is looking for a horn monkey to bang,if that ugly (the ugliest bantu in eastafrica) can get the finest among y'all!...

Then i order for 20,just to bang and dump pls... My pix is the first one grin

Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by somal: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Am done here. I no longer wish to continue to embaress you. You posted light skin women to pass off as negroid to proof you guys have soft hair.

Thats sad.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal:

like i said her hair is dyed. She still has the same texture hair.

My point was proven. You posted light skin nigerians to pass as regular nigerians. and even used a biracial girl to proof nigerians have soft hair.

Thats very sad.

peace. I will try and play you like a violin next time.
i posted no biracial nigerian pix here m0ron,i posted pixs of fulani/hausa (40 percent of our population) yorubas, about 20 percent,igbos 20 percent) kanuri (2 percent) ...

I know u are ayanle grin moda'fvcking he-boon,u posted pix of biracial somalis with bantu bloods! Try harder somalia11! I know the way u type and i'm so gonna skin ur black charcant! grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal: Am done here. I no longer wish to continue to embaress you. You posted light skin women to pass off as negroid to proof you guys have soft hair.

Thats sad.
loooooooooooooooooool! grin are u blind my charcant negro! U posted pixs of light skin charcant from somalis as well! It's a well know fact that 99percent of y'all are black like charcoal,even the europeans did a study on this somalia..11 my warthog faced buffon with another identity!

It's so sad my slave,ur level of inferiority is quite alaraming grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
the deranged sypillis infested cumward is running out of the thread he created with his face full of shame grin grin

lool! He even claim akpan bassey is biracial! Loool! Hahha! Crack da ribs grin omfg! grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by PAPAAFRICA: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
somal: Somalia won Miss africa 2013
let's be real, she's not full ethnic somali.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: this is the jungle they are so proud about grin and the negriod is trying so hard to convince me that they are good looking grin hhehhehe
My god, look at those dirty refugee parasites.
Somalis are pitiful. The only things they're known for is being refugee beggers and thieving pirates and vile arab slaves.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: let's be real, she's not full ethnic somali.
loooool! So afterall the miss.africa (utah.usa) isn't full somali grin

lmaooo! Cry cry cry ayanle,put ur stinking ugly face down in shame grin

@ayanle,u know i have had several conversation with u,no matter how had u try to hide ur true identity i will always get to find out grin

u make use of these phrases alot "it's so sad" "my black boy" "u comparing a light skin negriod with a dark somali" "self-projecting" grin grin lool!

And lastly the account "somal" popped out of no where when somali11 disappeared after telling us he's quiting nairaland..

Somal u are ayanle a.k.a somalia11
i'm so glad to have my slave back,come do monkey dance for me,looool!
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:
My god, look at those dirty refugee parasites.
Somalis are pitiful. The only things they're known for is being refugee beggers and thieving pirates and vile arab slaves.
loool! Since they got nothing,the monkey is trying so hard to convince us that they are goodlooking grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! Since they got nothing,the monkey is trying so hard to convince us that they are goodlooking grin

Do you mind him? His country is nothing but a blight on the face of africa, they cannot even hold down a functioning government and the cash sustaining their useless economy was gotten from the robbery attacks their pirates staged.

All he has to brag about is beauty of his women. Not even beauty of the men and women, but beauty of the women alone grin

Lwkmd. Somali is just too useless, infact they need to put a somali map in the dictionary where the definition of useless should be.
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Adamskuty(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

Do you mind him? His country is nothing but a blight on the face of africa, they cannot even hold down a functioning government and the cash sustaining their useless economy was gotten from the robbery attacks their pirates staged.

All he has to brag about is beauty of his women. Not even beauty of the men and women, but beauty of the women alone grin

Lwkmd. Somali is just too useless, infact they need to put a somali map in the dictionary where the definition of useless should be.
lmfaooo! It's entertainment nau,that's what those monkeys know how to do best,to entertain their masters grin it takes the boredom away
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: lmfaooo! It's entertainment nau,that's what those monkeys know how to do best,to entertain their masters grin it takes the boredom away

Hehehe

True talk grin
Re: Africa Will Lose Its Horn by SalayGirl(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2014
monkey niggers will never be more then slaves to all people races , NIGGERS LOOK LIKE MONKEYS . Neggeroes have so ugly big fat goriller nose and big Monkey Negrolips . God made the Niggers so ugly for just for us , so we can have more fun spitting in their Niggerslave face while they bow to our feet . I wish the Neggeroslavery never ended ... lets enslave all monkey Niggers ones again , i need a good little Niggerboy to rest my feet up on like a footstool ... Don't you dare talk or move without me telling you monkey , now lick my feet clean Monkeyboy Negro

(1) (2) (Reply)

East African sailors/traders in Asia / Ancient Egypt Biggest Mistake Was Failing To Colonize The Rest Of Africa! / How Did You Become Certain There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.