Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Moderating The Phone Section - Please Note The Following. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moderating The Phone Section - Please Note The Following. (1375 Views)

MEIZU M1 NOTE - The Cheapest $200 Smartphone / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Moderating The Phone Section - Please Note The Following. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Just a little update:

From now till our Site Administrator decides otherwise, I shall be moderating the Phone Section.

The usual forum rules apply:

1) No foul language, or personal attacks.
2) Please, refrain from posting off-topic, it makes it harder to sift through posts, to find specifics.
3) No travel adverts may be placed here, anyone wishing to advertise shoud use the appropriate means, Google etc.
4) Any phone information that MAY be useful to our members should have clear links to the original source, unless it is your OWN contribution, which must be verifiable.
5) E-fighting is strongly frowned upon - whilst it MAY be amusing to some, it does become tiresome, and seldom relates to the original thread.
6) Please, make sure you post in the appropriate sections, if you're new, and in doubt, it's best to observe initially, or ask questions in the Nairaland Section.
7) Spamming is NOT encouraged, keep the board clean.
cool No public sale / soliciting of pirated software.
9) No derailing of other member's threads, start yours, if nothing similar already exists.
And lastly, please, please avoid duplicating posts / threads, the search button is there for a reason, use it - nothing worse than repetitive posts in any forum!

Otherwise, things will pretty much carry on as before, I feel we're all mature enough to abide by the Forum Rules, this section should pretty much run itself.

I aim to treat everyone fairly, if you feel I'm giving anyone preferential treatment, please let me know.

Besides this, let's enjoy our forum as we always do, and make things easy for ourselves, happy days!

(1)

Blackberry Bonanza 4 All: Get Your Original(not China) Blackberry 8830 For 13k / Neatly Used Bb Curve 2 For Sale At 25k / How To Activate Repligo(pdf) Reader On BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.