Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? (1685 Views)

Interview Sms To Me Today / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Pls Who Receive This Interview Sms From Work Force Ltd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by justlaw(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, can anyone offer to a brother in need.

I just recieved a text mesage from FIRSTINLAND BANK inviting me for an interview at their office in Akin Adesola St, V/I
On the 27th of June, 2008

I submitted my CV online about two months ago and the text message said interview.
Actually, I work for MTN Nigeria as a Customer Care Representative.
I got the info on nairaland.

Please, who has the likely questions for their interview.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by ojehsam: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2008
my firnd,
good 4 u to be called but u dont have to panic, all u need do is BE COMPOSED, BRAVE AND CONFIDENT, no tough question from my people it is just to meet u one-on-one and tell them u can bring good money u know, pls be there before time and know litle about d bank(over 170 branches,md-okey nwosu etc, ) cheers and all da best.

sam-staff of first inland bank 4 u
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by obijack: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2008
@Ojehsam

How are u my man
Good to know u work in the bank

Just help a brother out.  What is the minimum requirement to enter FirstInland Bank.

Do they accept HNDs as full staff.
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by justlaw(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2008
Hello Sam,

Thanks so much for helping out with some useful hints.
That is very kind of you.

More comments will be appreciated.

One Love
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by yemiii: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
hey sammy,

thanks for the info u are giving us
i wrote the test in kaduna and ive been told i passed and waiting for the interview
pls do u know when that might be and what are the possible questions to be asked.
thanks,
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by ojehsam: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2008
My good pple,
if u pass d bank's test, just thank God because pple hadly get dropped during interview if only on imcompetent / confident ground.
The questions is all about what u can bring for the bank, TALK BIG PLS even if nothing de u know, dress on black suit, white or blue top and black shoe.

minimum requirement is b.sc 2.2 for full staff and hnd for marketers-contract staff.
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by madee(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hi friends,
Gud u are getting hints but have this in mind " ur interview depends on ur interviewer". there are no two interview that are the same.
so, my advice is:
1- Dress well. black siut, blue shirt and a red tie.
2-Be brief in responding to questions.
3-Smile inbetween intervals.
4-Look straight into ur interviewer eye and make him/her see the seriousness in you when ever u are talking to him/her.
5- etc
Best of luck.
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by venture08: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2008
@ojehsam,
Are you sure they really accept 2.2?I have an uncle who discouraged me from applying on the grounds that they only accept a 2.1.I believed him cos he is a top management staff.
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by venture08: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2008
Sorry, it,s fidelity not first inland.Made a mistake
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by kingping(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
A friend of mine wrote firstinland bank test and passed.She was invited 4 an interview on the 3rd of june and another on the 4th.However,she is yet to be called 4 their medicals.Please can anyone update me on this subject?
Re: Firstinland Bank Interview SMS: What To Do? by kingping(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
she wrote the test in Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Document Controller (lagos) / Jobs At Kewalram Nigeria Limited / PLEASE: Meganet Resource Ltd Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.