Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Need A Nokia X2 -01 Specs On A 3G Phone With Sharp Mega Pixel Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Nokia X2 -01 Specs On A 3G Phone With Sharp Mega Pixel Camera (607 Views)

How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / Hi Guys Were Can I Download 2go 4 My Htc T.mobile Dash 3g Phone.pls / Wifi Or 3g Phone.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nokia X2 -01 Specs On A 3G Phone With Sharp Mega Pixel Camera by Joel3(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2013
i once own and use this x2 and i love this nokia X2 -01 phone. but the problem i had with it is that it's not a 3G phone and the mega pixel nor try. what i like most in x2 is the inbuilt messenger application that enables you chat with yahoo msn Gtalks and ovi. both in mails alart and messenger including facebook, and the qwerty key which makes chatting easier and faster. this are all what i really need in a phone. but it has no 3G and low mega pixel camera. i need a 3G with nice sharp mega pixel resolution that has all x2 functions as explain above. thanks someone should help me out
Re: I Need A Nokia X2 -01 Specs On A 3G Phone With Sharp Mega Pixel Camera by being(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Joel.:
i once own and use this x2 and i love this nokia X2 -01 phone. but the problem i had with it is that it's not a 3G phone and the mega pixel nor try. what i like most in x2 is the inbuilt messenger application that enables you chat with yahoo msn Gtalks and ovi. both in mails alart and messenger including facebook, and the qwerty key which makes chatting easier and faster. this are all what i really need in a phone. but it has no 3G and low mega pixel camera. i need a 3G with nice sharp mega pixel resolution that has all x2 functions as explain above. thanks someone should help me out
The nokia asha 302 or 303 is it.
Re: I Need A Nokia X2 -01 Specs On A 3G Phone With Sharp Mega Pixel Camera by Joel3(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
being: The nokia asha 302 or 303 is it.
thanks i will browse it to see the specs

(1) (Reply)

Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features / Get Voopin Blackberry App For Free! / What Are The Present International Call Rates For All Networks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.