Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Photo:jayz Painted As Jesus In The Last Supper Ionic Painting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:jayz Painted As Jesus In The Last Supper Ionic Painting (2504 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:jayz Painted As Jesus In The Last Supper Ionic Painting by topclubv: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2013
The famous painting of Leornado Da Vinco of the Last supper is in the net. The painting shows Jay z as Jesus Christ and Obama as one of his disciple. There some other painting showing Beyonces as the painting of the famous Mona Lisa.
i tried to insert the painting on this site but it is large. if you want to see all the painting visit http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/photojayz-painted-as-jesus-in-last.html

1 Like

Re: Photo:jayz Painted As Jesus In The Last Supper Ionic Painting by badmeat(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2013
I don't gerrirt#illuminate tinz!sad
Re: Photo:jayz Painted As Jesus In The Last Supper Ionic Painting by homesteady(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2013
Keep trying to post the picture here! B'coz I ain't visiting your blog wink
Re: Photo:jayz Painted As Jesus In The Last Supper Ionic Painting by switdil(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Here

(1) (Reply)

“Don't Indulge In Pre-marital Spending” Ahmed Indimi Has A Word For The Guys / Picture Of Don Jazzy As A Kid. / I Prefer Sex Before Marriage -actress Seyi Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.