Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

He Wants To Know If He Really Tried In This 2013 Jamb.(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Wants To Know If He Really Tried In This 2013 Jamb.(photos) (821 Views)

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / 2013 JAMB CUT-OFF: List Of Universities And Their Jamb/post-utme Cut Off Marks / Please, Is Unilorin D.E Admission Form Out For This 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Know If He Really Tried In This 2013 Jamb.(photos) by Capableben(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Lol funny topic right and quiet unprecedented. Ok the topic has uttered it all. Am in 100 level at the same time a jambite( wanna change my course). many were disappointed by jamb this year and i think am not an exception but most of my friends have said am lucky and have a very good result with reference to the way many couldnt get upto 180. This is my result: ENGLISH--56 MATHS--50 CHEMISTRY 46 PHYSICS 45 aggregate-197. Thats my result and my reg number:35599958d. I will upload a caption of the printed result later for doubting thomases. so whats ur view? i try?

Re: He Wants To Know If He Really Tried In This 2013 Jamb.(photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Capableben: Lol funny topic right and quiet unprecedented. Ok the topic has uttered it all. Am in 100 level at the same time a jambite( wanna change my course). many were disappointed by jamb this year and i think am not an exception but most of my friends have said am lucky and have a very good result with reference to the way many couldnt get upto 180. This is my result: ENGLISH--56 MATHS--50 CHEMISTRY 46 PHYSICS 45 aggregate-197. Thats my result and my reg number:35599958dg. I will upload a caption of the printed result later for doubting thomases. so whats ur view? i try?
so what should we do now,please tell us because i don't know.
Re: He Wants To Know If He Really Tried In This 2013 Jamb.(photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2013
Capableben: Lol funny topic right and quiet unprecedented. Ok the topic has uttered it all. Am in 100 level at the same time a jambite( wanna change my course). many were disappointed by jamb this year and i think am not an exception but most of my friends have said am lucky and have a very good result with reference to the way many couldnt get upto 180. This is my result: ENGLISH--56 MATHS--50 CHEMISTRY 46 PHYSICS 45 aggregate-197. Thats my result and my reg number:35599958d. I will upload a caption of the printed result later for doubting thomases. so whats ur view? i try?
how old are u?
Re: He Wants To Know If He Really Tried In This 2013 Jamb.(photos) by ITbomb(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Son , the JAMB is in the past now
Face your books n the future , study hard more at your chemistry and physics , they will help u especially in your year 1 , avoid girls and Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

The National Communication Commision (NCC) Is Organising An Undergraduate Essay / Costly Mistake I Made While Trying To Outsmart Our Principal / STUDY ABROAD (undergraduate Or Postgraduate Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.