Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hot Opportunity! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hot Opportunity! (672 Views)

Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers / Hot Opportunity In A Fast Growing Magazine Company In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Opportunity! by uchvision(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2013
These are times that you don't have to be gray-headed to be rich nor even engage in crime to make huge bucks. Who says you must work 8-4 to raise capital to sponsor your dreams or business? Are you ready for this hot and emerging opportunity?

What if I show you an opportunity you can get into with less than N2000 and make fortunes out of it?

It’s a system of sharing wealth never seen before
It’s about self-compensation
It’s continuous and unlimited
No registration, monthly or any hidden fees
100% on autopilot
Receive money direct from around the world;
No intermediaries
Totally managed by you.

Are you ready? Let me know if you can attend our bi-weekly seminars in Festac town, Lagos. Or Let me know the city where you are, something can be arranged. SMS 08074543918 or email uchvision@gmail.com
Re: Hot Opportunity! by olanre12(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2013
guy specific your word so that people ll know what to do

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Partners Needed!! / Chief Operating Officer (COO) Needed At Earthstream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.