Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (45282 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Beautiful Men: Transgender Beauty Pageant Crown Awarded To Miss Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by achimotan(m): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2013
somal:

am very serious. You are very blessed. Your bossoms are saluting the sun like a soldier. And i order you give me milk with my coffee. You are very patite too, i dont know if you will ever walk after i got done with you my dear.

If i saw you i would impregnate you on site.

i thought somali guys are not into negroids smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2013
Kingmojo:

Beauty is subjective, so what appears beautiful to you might not be beautiful to me.

You just proven just how stupid you are. Any intelligent person will know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Dumb azz

Sh*t up that's off point, it has nothing to do with what we are saying.

The general consensus here is she's beautiful, so it's obvious in this case.

Besides levels of skin tones can be subjective as well, what might be very dark to you might not be to me. Dumbo!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 50calibre(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
You cant be so silly? So you think black women cant have long hair You need a reality check

Why don't you prove that by taking off the fake hair on your head?

You parade yourself in fake hair, fake face full of multiple colours, fake nails and you come talk sh*t to me, a god to you.

You were lucky, initially today I was scared of getting a ban, as I've got a lot lately. I could have put you in your place

4 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by onila(f): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2013
I love how south sudanese men love, adore and marry their women despite many africans/blacks hating on dark skin

Miss South Sudan
shes gorgeous

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.