Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... (95650 Views)

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / 24hrs Electricity Power Suppy With Solar Energy Ranging From N100,000 & Above / Inverter At The Cheapest Price For 24hrs Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by destiny10: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2008
please reply me
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
Be warned!

destiny10 and blezzing are one and the same person.

He tries to create a false sense of credibility by asking himself questions and providing answers to the same questions.

Simply check out the profiles of the two names and you will see the same person making similar posts on some sections and providing the same email address for people to contact.

It is sad that people like these have access to this forum.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by sleekdude1(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2008
Hi there blezzing and afam, this question goes to both of you.

I have read your comment and every 1 elses, now here is are my demand and questions,

1. I live in a mini flat(self contain), so i need something that will power my petty apliancies.

2. Been the kind of dude dat likes keeping it clean,smooth and neat,and of course like food alot,so, i need something that can power 1 pressing iron,1mini refrigerator and a microwave oven,AND RECHARGABLE and all this @ a cute rate, PLS DONT CUT MY THROT WITH BIG PRICE NOW, TELL ME SOMETHING AFFORDABLE.

IS THERE AN ADDITIONAL PRICE FOR IT COMING WITH SOLAR PANEL? PLS I NEED THIS INFO ASAP, U CAN EMAIL ME ON humour_slim@hotmail.com
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
afam@justalternativepower.com or see www.justalternativepower.com

I will not answer any question you have addressed to myself and the same person that has been using multiple usernames to confuse people on this forum, sorry.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by destiny10: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2008
please i need it
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2008
you can have it within 48 hrs if you are outside lagos
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by sleekdude1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2008
Afam, i have been to your office twice at allen avenue, but you are never around or dont you get messages from your neigbours that somebody came looking for you?

plsssss, if you no won see inverter, tell me so i will find other alternative ohhhhhhhhh as the name implies,
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2008
sleek dude:

Afam, i have been to your office twice at allen avenue, but you are never around or don't you get messages from your neigbours that somebody came looking for you?

plsssss, if you no won see inverter, tell me so i will find other alternative ohhhhhhhhh as the name implies,

In this age and time where technology makes life easy and simple I would have believed that one should at least confirm any appointment before taking a trip to an office or house as it is cheaper to make a call to confirm than to visit an office only to find out that the person you needed to see is not in the office.

Yes, I was told that someone came looking for me but that someone did not drop a name or a contact number neither did I miss any appointment.

I attend to clients based on appointments. So, we must agree on a time for meeting as I am usually busy even in the office or on the road.

We do not stock inverters, we build according to order based on user requirements.

Feel free to contact others for your inverter needs if you so wish. We do not run a monopoly but we pride ourselves in providing backup solutions that work all the time and that is what matters to us.

Enjoy the weekend.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by abujabooks(f): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
@Blezzing,

I believe u don't have a business. People have asked you for your office address & you have cleverly evaded the question.

Whoever buys from you, I pity them.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Livvvvy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2008
@Blessing

What size can carry 1 TV, Fridge and 4bulbs. How much is your cost of installation?
I hear Car or trailler battery isnt that suitable.

Can i have ur another phone number, that isnt going for me.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
yes it is true
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by mecussey(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
Who ever is technical should help him or herself; buy a UPS, buy a battery of your choice and the corresponding charger. I have got the impression that many inverters are inferior; otherwise go for local made but my hand no dey.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by johunojuri: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2008
Blezzing, i presently need the 500w inverter? Can i possible upgrade to sometime higher when i am bouyant enough?

please reply me through johunojuri@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by gasbi2: 4:36am On Nov 14, 2008
Good mr inverter you have spoken well,good marketing.but you have not mention to the audience that there are two types of inverters,Pure sine wave and modified sine wave.the modified sine wave comes very very cheap,even a 2kva can be gotten at 15k but the pure sine wave are the most expensive,because they are durable and the output is stable.on like the modified which current flutuate and make so much noise and does not even have a life span.please let the people know what you are giving to them. PEOPLE DONT THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY,CONSULT ME ,ITS FREE OF CHARGE AM NOT ASKING FOR A DIME.I WILL ADVISE YOU AND SEND YOU FREE MANUAL ON HOW TO SETT UP SOLAR/INVERTER POWER GENERATION. 08058475610. I REPEAT IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2008
It is a pity that people will try to under rate the intelligence of their neibours. as in the case of AFAM or what does it call himself? you better be careful or i will report you to the moderator.

anybody who want to see me or buy inverter should come to our office at
1, adeshola street, awori bus-stop, abulegba lagos. first shop by the left. ask for mr sanjo

just enough time to say thank you to does who have bought my inverter through this platform.
i look forward to those who are still interested.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
our locally build inverter are modified sinewave with stable current output.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2008
blezzing:

It is a pity that people will try to under rate the intelligence of their neibours. as in the case of AFAM or what does it call himself? you better be careful or i will report you to the moderator.

Don't get excited over nothing. The only reason why I take time to post on this thread is to provide information to the general public that could prevent them from being duped or ripped off just as many Nigerians are right now on anything inverter backup.

Aside from that exchanging words with someone that uses multiple IDs on a forum would be an insult on my part. Just to let you know before you think you deserve any attention.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
anybody intrested in buying our inverter can contact the address above.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2008
you can enjoy unintrrupted 24hrs. supply of elecricity, when you conbine it with solar power. yes it works, we have install it to many people with good testimonies. but it may be a ittle bit costly.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by quikengr(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
Plz can anyone help me with details of practical training on how to build the solar/inverter?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2008
quikengr:

Plz can anyone help me with details of practical training on how to build the solar/inverter?

Just as Toyota, Coca cola, Honda etc will not train you on how to do what they do they way they do them it will be very difficult to see any company that will devote time to teach or train you on how to build inverters.

What you have around are training centers where they provide information they probably got from the internet for free. These people make their money by selling the information, not by doing what they are preaching.

Just have these things in mind while searching for training centers.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Tophin(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
inverter are measure in va or kva not in watt.1000va make 1kva.but you can find some local ones in watt.
Before you can buy a sun wave inverter your house or office need to be configured first.
To know the capacity of inverter you need.this depend on the electronics you are using.
solar energy system also need to configured the house or office where is going to be install.

This are the list of solar material you need
1 photovoltaic module
2 charge controller
3 inverter
4 Battery
5 connecting wires

but for inverter you only need your pure sine wave or modify sine wave.
the pure sine wave inverter is more expensive more durable and can power
all appliances including air-condition and refrigerator.
modify sine wave inverter is a kind of inverter which can also conform with home appliances,
but with limitations due to its wave form.it work fine with some home appliances without the
used of air-condition.it very cheap.

different types of batteries can be used, depending on manufactures.lead Acid battery the most common in pv system because their initial cost is lower and they are readily available nearly lead-Acid batteries but the ones are deep cycle batteries as they are designed to be discharge and then recharge hundreds or thousand, of times.

you can get all this material from nos 79 alleen avenue solar wizard ikeja lagos.
you can call or mail me to get more details.
my phone nos -08089720364
my email- tundephilip@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi quikengr, it is absolutely possible to get trained building inverter, but you have to make sure you don't get to wrong hands, what i mean is that get trained by professionals with years in experience. As for us we do train people HOW TO BUILD INVERTER. we train a guysome years
ago, the guy is now providing first class service building inverter to companies and individual, he got his company register, got SON approval (standandorganisation of Nigeria) and with fine brand. i'm telling you it is absolutely possible. you can contact the phone number above for more enquiry.
Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2008
christmas time a wonderful time to enjoy uninterupted power supply
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by gbekumoyan(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
I live in an area where there's hardly NEPA power supply, but a 7.8KVA generator runs from 10am till 4pm. Is it advisable to charge a 3-5kva inverter with a generator?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
gbekumoyan:

I live in an area where there's hardly NEPA power supply, but a 7.8KVA generator runs from 10am till 4pm. Is it advisable to charge a 3-5kva inverter with a generator?

Yes.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by alanbolo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ Afam and Blezzing,

Afam have been in the forum for longer time and also display his website and contact info. with that, I throway salute.

Despite the trading of word, I respected both of u for informing the public with alternative energy to PHCN. I don't really care what u says or do as a competitor and if we have pple like u in most professions, it 'll augment well for that profession.

One thing I will like though is for "any info-provider" to state the fact and forget the immediate gratifications that is embedded in our system - which now dampen us.

NOTE: Pictures will speaker better languages to your audiences than words & Figures.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2008
to gbekumoyan , yes it is possible ,you can charge it with generator.but becarefu notto over load it.

to alanbolo, things like this do happen in a public place. expect the unexpected.  but i buy your idea of posting photos and website. that will surely come soon.   

we are allcraving for ulternative to phcn.
thanks.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2008
blezzing:

to gbekumoyan , yes it is possible ,you can charge it with generator.but becarefu notto overcharge.

Who should be careful not to overcharge? The owner of the inverter, the generator or the inverter that should ordinarily come with an inbuilt charge controller to prevent overcharging of batteries?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by JJYOU: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2008
Afam:

Who should be careful not to overcharge? The owner of the inverter, the generator or the inverter that should ordinarily come with an inbuilt charge controller to prevent overcharging of batteries?
you people. happy new year and new light
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
happy new year to everybody.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Tophin(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2009
my people am using inverter at home but there is still one problem NO PHCN to charge it.you see when your battery is low you need to charge it for 6 - 10hours before it can be used.but PHCN will hardly give light for just 3 hours in a day.my people na don see saa inverter dey too reliable.na only the people wa dey used solar panel wit inverter na them dey enjoy.suffryoooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge,S8,S8+,Note8 Screen Repair Centre.Also trade broken s8 s8+ not8 / Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.