Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... (95655 Views)

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / 24hrs Electricity Power Suppy With Solar Energy Ranging From N100,000 & Above / Inverter At The Cheapest Price For 24hrs Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2010
you can call me on 08028965059
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2010
One very important point to consider with inverters is the use of Deep Cycle Batteries, first,lets see how a deep cycle battery differentiate from a conventional car battery,

Both car batteries and deep cycle batteries are lead-acid batteries that use exactly the same chemistry for their operation . The difference is in the way that the batteries optimize their design:

• A car's battery is designed to provide a very large amount of current for a short period of time. This surge of current is needed to turn the engine over during starting. Once the engine starts, the alternator provides all the power that the car needs, so a car battery may go through its entire life without ever being drained more than 20 percent of its total capacity. Used in this way, a car battery can last a number of years. To achieve a large amount of current, a car battery uses thin plates in order to increase its surface area.
However,
• A deep cycle battery is designed to provide a steady amount of current over a long period of time. A deep cycle battery can provide a surge when needed, but nothing like the surge a car battery can. A deep cycle battery is also designed to be deeply discharged over and over again (something that would ruin a car battery very quickly). To accomplish this, a deep cycle battery uses thicker plates.
With these,it is never good idea to ever use car batteries( which are cheaper) for inverter of any kind,cos it wont last,

smiley
PERMIT ME TO DESCRIBE BRIEFLY HOW THE INVERTER WORKS,
A battery charger or converter takes normal household AC power and changes it into DC Power so that you can charge your batteries. It does this using a special circuit that reduces the voltage by a factor of 20, and a rectifier that changes AC (alternating current) into DC (direct current). An inverter reverses this process by increasing the voltage by 20 times, and by creating AC current out of the battery's DC current.
Now Lets Compare the Inverter with a Generator

DESCRIPTIONS INVERTER GENERATOR
WEIGHT VERY LIGHT USUALLY HEAVY
SIZE COMPACT BULKY
EASE OF USE SIMPLY TURN IT ON PULL START BY HAND
FUEL COST NIL DIESEL/PETROL
MAINTENANCE NIL USUAL FOR MOTORS
POWER RANGE 100-35,000W 500W-20000W and more,
NOISE FACTOR SILENT QUIET TO NOISY

What type of Inverter should one BUY, ?
We strongly recommend that you buy an inverter that is bigger than you think you need. This is because you can always run something else at the same time. The sizes range from 200W to 10,000W (up to 35KVA at the moment) .
The size you select is governed by the maximum amount of power you need at one time.
The most important thing to do is to assess what you are likely to power from the inverter and total the amount of watts they require. For example, you wish to power a television, 3 * 60W lights and also have a radio on for the kids while you charge your mobile phone:

ITEM POWER NEEDED
3 * Color TV –SMALL 210
3 * 60W lights 180
Radio 20
Phone Charger 10
3* Ceiling fan 180

TOTAL NEEDED 600W

The absolute minimum need to do the job is 600W. I would strongly recommend buying the 800W or 1000W unit as there will always be times when you wished you’d have bought a bigger unit. To find the power needed to run a particular appliance, simply refer to the specification plate on the appliance itself. It should say e.g. 500W. That is the figure you use. If it only has the amperage for instance 2 Amps, then multiply that figure by the voltage of 240 as follows :Watts = Amps x Volts = 2 x 240 = 480 Watts.(call it 500W)
Some products have a startup or surge power required. Often they are products with motors. For example, it may need 500W to run the product but need 700W to start it initially. In that case, the 700W is the figure to count.
A rough guide to consumption will be seen in my 2nd post. wink

[b][/b]How long can I run the inverter on my battery?
Batteries are specified normally in amp-hours. Hypothetically, you can estimate the battery life as follows using the above example of 600W of products.
Number of Watts need = 600W
Amp-hours consumed = Watts/20 (Rule of thumb in Conventional voltage)
= 600/20
= 30 amp-hours
If you Have a 200Amp-hour battery, it would operate those appliances for about 8 hours (i.e. 200/30). Likewise for a 400AH battery for the same load, the minimum running hour would be 16 hours…, just like that!!!!!!!!
Now, the point to remember here is that, some Houses usually have an item such as a solar panel charging the battery . For this people, then there is no need for NEPA……they will have uninterrupted power supply.
Naturally, the solar panels are the way to go, charging the battery (hopefully the auxiliary in a dual battery system) during the day for usage in the evening especially in a country like ours where NEPA (now PHCN) is not reliable.
We recommend you have a battery big enough (at least 200 amp-hours) so you can run what items you need without killing the battery.
Why Do We Need SINE WAVE Inverters.?
Modified Sine Wave inverters are the standard. There is also Pure Sine Wave inverters which are more suited for delicate electrical or electronic items such as stereos & computers. If you really wish to use those items often with the inverter, then choose a Pure Sine Wave inverter which is what we Offer at UPTIKS SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY. If you mostly wish to run lights, TV’s etc, a Modified Sine Wave inverter is fine for your needs. (and thats what some local inverters offer, i mean some,not all, ) The difference between them is the Pure Sine wave inverter produces a slightly better and cleaner current. They are also much more expensive.
Hoverver,For better quality INVERTERS and BATTERIES
UPTIKS SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY, marketers of INNOVA INVERTERS, UPS AND BATTERIES.
Sales & Service Centres
OFFICE ADDRESS: BRANCH OFFICE:
Shop 5,mowo-kekere Rd, 46,Ikorodu Road,
Elepe, Ikorodu, lagos. Agric Bus-Stop, Ijede, Ikorodu,Lag.
Tel: 08054014353 , 08059469167, 08032503043 , 08067395510 , 08056648863
E-mail: uptikspowernig@yahoo.com; babsolam111@yahoo.com

We are empowered with sophisticated Technology and pro-active services; we present SMF (sealed Maintenance Free / deep cycle batteries) for Inverters and UPS systems. These batteries are manufactured in the state-of-the-art facility and are exported to more than 20 states of the federations. These SMF batteries combine the strengths and optimum standards of quality which offers reliable supply of energy for industrial and Household applications. These batteries are hassle free and do not require any maintenance.
Other features on our Inverters:
* Very high load cold start *E-charge technology for faster charging and longer battery life *Intelligent thermal Management *Audio alarm on: low battery, overload and short circuit trip *Surface mount technology for reliable and compact design *Digital display for mains *Free pre-load Battery Management software *Circuit breaker
We are equipped with highly and innovative Technicians (Installers) available nationwide to service our various customers. With Uptiks distance is no Barrier!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2010
[img][/img]
u can call me on 08054014353
Our Inverters come with 1year warranty.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2010
do you have sharp solar models or any other brand for sale or can you get some?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2010
babsolan:

We are empowered with sophisticated Technology and pro-active services; we present SMF (sealed Maintenance Free / deep cycle batteries) for Inverters and UPS systems. These batteries are manufactured in the state-of-the-art facility and are exported to more than 20 states of the federations. These SMF batteries combine the strengths and optimum standards of quality which offers reliable supply of energy for industrial and Household applications. These batteries are hassle free and do not require any maintenance.
* Very high load cold start  *E-charge technology for faster charging and longer battery life  *Intelligent thermal Management  *Audio alarm on: low battery, overload and short circuit trip  *Surface mount technology for reliable and compact design  *Digital display for mains  *Free pre-load Battery Management software  *Circuit breaker
We are equipped with highly and innovative Technicians (Installers) available nationwide to service our various customers. With Uptiks distance is no Barrier!!!!!!

smiley wink cheesy
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2010
@ George,yes i have Mega panels which are of ranges 80W,100W - 200W for 12V and 24V with current ratings from 8A,10A,15A and 20A. I have them in stock at the moment,
I will post the pictures shortly,
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by suxes2005(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2010
We do not av light in our area.

Can one use gen 2 charge d inverter and
for how many hour?

Also i want 2 use it for pump machine
2 tv a sound system, 2 ceiling fan and some bulbs

SHALOM
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2010
babsolan,
what brand of 200w solar panels do you have at present and how much are you selling?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by zenus(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
babsolan:

[img][/img]
u can call me on 08054014353
Our Inverters come with 1year warranty.

Please post ur price on solar panel.
I'm interested on 100w or 150w
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2010
looks like babsolan is away at the moment as he's not answering any questions yet.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2010
Sorry George, I just came back from a training , i will definately attend to u
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2010
babsolan,
ok. waiting.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by zenus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2010
babsolan:

Sorry George, I just came back from a training , i will definately attend to u

Same I
##
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2010
At the moment, I have SHARP Solar modules with the following parameters as follows:

[table]
WAttage Voltage Amperage price
80W 12V 3.6A N58K
100W 12V 6.5A N75k
200W 24V 9.5A N85K[/table]

ALSO, I have charge controllers ranging from 48V/10A/20A/30A; 24V/10A/20A/30A AND 12V/10A/20A/30A for both MORNINGSTAR and ERS (Brand Name). and the price ranges include:
48V/30A - 50K
12V/30A - 5.5K
24V/30A - 45K
N;B Amperage determines the price of charge controllers

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2010
suxes2005:

We do not av light in our area.

Can one use gen 2 charge d inverter and
for how many hour?

Also i want 2 use it for pump machine
2 tv a sound system, 2 ceiling fan and some bulbs

SHALOM

[b][/b]To answer ur question suxes,
There is no problem in charging ur inverter with Generator,the only thing u need to ensure is that the Generator capacity must be higher than the inverter capacity atleast in order of 1 :1.5. This is very necessary inorder to avoid damage to the alternator of the generator if the above is not followed.
Also,the charging time depends on the following :
1.how much of the battery capacity u av used or drained previously(e.g say from 100% to 40%)
2.The type of charger in built to the inverter(that has to do with the thickness of the xmer gauge)
3.If all things being equal,our own type of inverter will be able to charge 200Ah battery (whether 0.8kva,1.5kva,3kva ,6kva or 10kva) within 8-10 hours fully charged, i am very sure of this,

If u must use ur inverter for the purpose of the loads u speculated in ur post,u will need to check the rating of ur pumping machine and multiply by 2( this is necessary bcs of the inrush current electric motors generate during start-up) .this will now be added to the power rating of the other smaller loads. For example :, if u use a 1hp pumping machine( which is equivalent to 750W),multiply this by 2 to get 1500W+ 150W(T.V)+160W(2 ceiling Fan)+ 32W( 4 energy saving bulbs)=2000W(appr) Real power. u av to note that this is not the apparent power, (this may sound funny to sm people).
We must not forget also that most T.V’s including Plasma,lcd, av inrush current and must be put into consideration.
In view of this,from our calculation ,u will need atleast 3Kva inverter (give room for allowance)
However,i will advice not to use ur inverter for the pumping machine ,reasons being that,it will drain the battery faster than u expected.( coil operated equipments generate so much heat and will require much current to start with , leaving the battery to suffer for it).but if u av backup pwer from phcn or Generator,u can go ahead
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
babsolan,
at the moment i have sharp solar module of 200w @34.8v. how come yours is only 24v and is it possible to combine your 24v sharp with what i already have without problems?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by suxes2005(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2010
@babsolan, thanks for the message

I just got a 2900 gen today and i fink
i will b using dat for the pump machine
which is 1hp.

So how much will d inverter cost. Includn
set up fee and batteries

SHALOM
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2010
George, u will need to verify the normal voltage of the Solar panel again, sometimes ,it is possible that u are looking at the peak maximum voltage and not the normal voltage.
For instance , a solar module may be rated for 24V and the peak maximum voltage will be 38V or 40V.Normally ,solar panels are design to give above their normal rated Voltage( say for instance, a 24v panel will give out 28v or more at normal ambient temperature)
Pls George, confirm again and get back to me.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2010
Now Suxes ,below is our general price list for the different capacity of Inverter u might be interested in,

[b][/b]Uptiks Systems and Technology Price List

PRICES No. Of batteries Required
0.8KVA N 90,000 1 (12V)
1.5KVA N 175,000 2 (24V)
3.0KVA N 320,000 4 (48V)
6.0KVA N 750,000 10 ( 120V)
10.0KVA N 1,160,000 15 (180V)

RACKS: *N10,000 For 0.8,1.5 KVA
*N25,000 For HIGHER CAPACITY

• Higher capacity Inverters available on request.
However,all price quoted above are inclusive of Installation on site.( all u will need 2 buy is just the cable for installation )

* Very high load cold start *E-charge technology for faster charging and longer battery life *Intelligent thermal Management *Audio alarm on: low battery, overload and short circuit trip *Surface mount technology for reliable and compact design *Digital display for mains *Free pre-load Battery Management software *Circuit breaker
u can reach me on 08054014353
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2010
babsolan,
normal voltage is 34.8v, current is 4.9a

still waiting for your info on those diagrams and the contactor as dscussed earlier on phone this morning:

pinkboy_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by babsolan(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2010
suxes2005:

@babsolan, thanks for the message

I just got a 2900 gen today and i fink
i will b using dat for the pump machine
which is 1hp.

So how much will d inverter cost. Includn
set up fee and batteries

SHALOM

Now Suxes ,below is our general price list for the different capacity of Inverter u might be interested in,

[b][/b]Uptiks Systems and Technology Price List

PRICES No. Of batteries Required
0.8KVA N 90,000 1 (12V)
1.5KVA N 175,000 2 (24V)
3.0KVA N 320,000 4 (48V)
6.0KVA N 750,000 10 ( 120V)
10.0KVA N 1,160,000 15 (180V)

RACKS: *N10,000 For 0.8,1.5 KVA
*N25,000 For HIGHER CAPACITY

• Higher capacity Inverters available on request.
However,all price quoted above are inclusive of Installation on site.( all u will need 2 buy is just the cable for installation )

u can reach me on 08054014353
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
you can be sure that with inverter, your problems are partially solved
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
Inverters power solution provides complete power back for electricity. This can be used for domestic and industrial applications, with latest architecture and international quality.

Product ranges from 1.4 kva to 100kva
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2010
femary,
does your 3g wireless router provide free electricity too? how relevant is your advert to
this thread?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2010
Enjoy uninterrupted power supply with sukam and luminous inverters.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by FEMARY(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2010
George_D:

femary,
does your 3g wireless router provide free electricity too? how relevant is your advert to
this thread?
grin
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
Welcome to,

Clean Power
No Pollution
Safe for Appliances
Silent Performer
No Noise
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by initiate: 7:34pm On May 25, 2011
How can i ensure thet the batteryies are not overcharged or undercharged, since there is no meter to measure
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by GeorgeD1(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2011
go for the ones that have a battery meter. forget about all these local made inverters.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by gibsonride: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
We provide high quality visualized display system, IT equipment and excellent service for government, finance, army, hotels, enterprise, schools, small and medium enterprise etc.

led spot light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge,S8,S8+,Note8 Screen Repair Centre.Also trade broken s8 s8+ not8 / Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.