Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Koreans And Plastic Surgery - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Koreans And Plastic Surgery (3545 Views)

Photos: Chinese Women And Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Actress Rukky Sanda Altered Her Looks With Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
South Koreans have a higher rate of plastic surgery than any other country, one woman in five saying that she had gone under the knife.
It has become so common in South Korea that most of the stigma regarding surgery has dropped away.
Everyone in Korea wants the same look: Light skin, tiny nose, wide eyes with double lids, and a small face with a V-shaped chin.

See before and after pics below
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by olusenny: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nawa oo
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by livingstoneony(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
with time we will have perfect people walking everywhere, people with no flaws @ all..... now that will be bleeped up. since it will only be for the rich.
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by fr3do(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2013

she really needed it
see as she kon make sense.

@post
good for them

2 Likes

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Fulaman198(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
livingstoneony: with time we will have perfect people walking everywhere, people with no flaws @ all..... now that will be bleeped up. since it will only be for the rich.

Flaws?

Only one person had a flaw, that was the person with the lower jaw overlapping the upper jaw, I can understand his case because that can probably affect the way he eats. However, most of these people are doing this plastic surgery for no reason. There are no flaws about them, people are just so self-conscious and conceited today. I just hope that copycat Africans don't follow suit.

People need to accept what God gives them naturally and not try to look different from the way God made them.

2 Likes

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Adamskuty(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
meeehn! This south koreans are really ugly ooh,even after the plastic surgery,they still look ugly! Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Fulaman198(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Adamskuty: meeehn! This south koreans are really ugly ooh,even after the plastic surgery,they still look ugly! Hmm

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Tuntheycr7: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
And how does dis reduce unemployment in naija or make power stable?
Na dia mata
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by obua: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
whats the average cost of the surgery

1 Like

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Some of this looks computer generated

2 Likes

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by uzoo: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Some of this looks computer generated

yep, the same thing i thought.
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Some of this looks computer generated
I don't think they are. See this woman in the vid, she looked like people in the pics before..
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
obua: whats the average cost of the surgery
I don't know exactly...But the majority of koreans can afford it
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Adamskuty: meeehn! This south koreans are really ugly ooh,even after the plastic surgery,they still look ugly! Hmm
I don't think they are ugly...I mean apart from a few ones most pepople in the pics are normal looking and that's how they are supposed to look. I find this whole K-POP surgery mania pretty scary. Fake looking alike people everywhere, for the miss Korea pageant , all contestants looked like clones , how are they supposed to pick a winner

3 Likes

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by raheemat21: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2013
That is y majority of them are either cute or handsome,I watch their movies a lot.even d handsome actor lee min ho went for plastic surgery,his before pics resemble an he-goat,walahi!

1 Like

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by kandiikane(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2013
Fulaman198:

Flaws?

Only one person had a flaw, that was the person with the lower jaw overlapping the upper jaw, I can understand his case because that can probably affect the way he eats. However, most of these people are doing this plastic surgery for no reason. There are no flaws about them, people are just so self-conscious and conceited today. I just hope that copycat Africans don't follow suit.

People need to accept what God gives them naturally and not try to look different from the way God made them.

Come on, just stop it! People should accept being blind when they can get surgery to see? Why don't we accpt poverty thats how God wants us to be? Abeg leave that. They all looked better after. I am sure you are a perfect human being with no flaws or things you dislike on you. Others can't say so for themselves.

Abeg one ticket to korea please. Need to get some fat pumped.

1 Like

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Fulaman198(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Come on, just stop it! People should accept being blind when they can get surgery to see? Why don't we accpt poverty thats how God wants us to be? Abeg leave that. They all looked better after. I am sure you are a perfect human being with no flaws or things you dislike on you. Others can't say so for themselves.

Abeg one ticket to korea please. Need to get some fat pumped.

You obviously did not understand what I wrote, or you did not read it at all.

I said the only people who should be getting surgery here are those who have jaws that do not allow them to eat properly. Most of these people are just doing it to have a particular look.

1 Like

Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by kandiikane(m): 4:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

You obviously did not understand what I wrote, or you did not read it at all.

I said the only people who should be getting surgery here are those who have jaws that do not allow them to eat properly. Most of these people are just doing it to have a particular look.

I understood you perfectly well and I read exactly what you wrote. I think you need to go back and read the statement you made about how one should accept how God created them. Your comment did not just refer to those with jaw problems, it referred to having surgery in general and how one should not change what God gave them. Again, I ask, should you accept being blind when you have the opportunity to see? What particular look is that?
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Fulaman198(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
kandiikane:

I understood you perfectly well and I read exactly what you wrote. I think you need to go back and read the statement you made about how one should accept how God created them. Your comment did not just refer to those with jaw problems, it referred to having surgery in general and how one should not change what God gave them. Again, I ask, should you accept being blind when you have the opportunity to see? What particular look is that?

I doubt any of the people here were blind. Having natural Korean eyes does not hinder eyesight. There is no scientific proof of that.
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

Flaws?

Lollllll, how did you know? grin
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Fulaman198(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
stillwater:

Lollllll, how did you know? grin

Because I'm an African, even though Fulani people don't copy, I know how trends work in Africa.
Re: Koreans And Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
thiendella:
I don't think they are ugly...I mean apart from a few ones most pepople in the pics are normal looking and that's how they are supposed to look. I find this whole K-POP surgery mania pretty scary. Fake looking alike people everywhere, for the miss Korea pageant , all contestants looked like clones , how are they supposed to pick a winner

Wow, that is something else shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wholesale Skincare Products (Missha, Biore, Goodmolecules, Neutrogena, Cosrx) / Brave Fighter Cheats Unlimited Gold And Diamonds / Trending Sneakers And Leather Shoes From Top Brands, Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.