Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill (5308 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Dame Jonathan Commissions Nigeria’s Newly Acquired Fishing Vessel / Olam Largest Rice Mill In Africa Commissioned Today By Pres. Jonat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fantastic!!! WOW!!!

Nigeria commissions its largest rice mill

Nigeria has commissioned its largest ever rice processing mill with an estimated annual capacity of 30,000 tonnes. The project in the final stages of construction, is expected to be fully operational by November at the beginning of the rice harvest season

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQnuh4-XTfY></[/flash]

Fresh bweeeeeeezeeeeeeeee!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by agbameta: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Imota rice mill, Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Realdeals(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
The paradigm shift has been toward agriculture, which is good for the economy; it will create employment and reduce cost of importation. Join the agriculture community on www. to download free e-book on the production of upland and lowland rice in Nigeria and also interact with farmers and other agriculture professionals in the agric value chain.
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Pizzanatty(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
And some1 will tell me GEJ is not working..?

Ban on importation only works when there is abundance at home and with this mill and others still being expected,importation without ban will fizzle out as long as the quality/price of the rice is good and floods the market

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by grafikii: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
FASHOLA ALWAYS leading

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pizzanatty: And some1 will tell me GEJ is not working..?

Ban on importation only works when there is abundance at home and with this mill and others still being expected,importation without ban will fizzle out as long as the quality/price of the rice is good and floods the market

The agricultural progress has been steady and consistent. It started with cassava and now we have rice, tomatoes, etc. The fresh cargo ports being built at 8 designated airports are going to facilitate exports to Europe. Now this commissioning add another feather to the cap. Slow and steady, they say, wins the race.

Keep walking... smiley
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oiye don de finish.. What do you expect undecided
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Pizzanatty(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
sheyie2007: Oiye don de finish.. What do you expect undecided

bros no talk dt tyn again oo...how OYEL go finish when me neva chop my own oyel money...

Abeg oyel wait make i follow chop b4 u finish oooo
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Tuntheycr7: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
This shoeless man de work o
Hope de wnt b producin diz half rice half stone 4us
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by agbameta: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
grafikii: FASHOLA ALWAYS leading

Good for the people of Lagos state, Fashola is always ahead leading.

Also, kudos to Quarra rice mill located in Tsaragi, Kwara State.

lol @ GEJ is working. This is an investment by a private company so what's this really got to do with GEJ and his pose of corruption and incompetence?

It's like saying we can not do it because we are too lazy and incompetent to do it, but we'll take the credit for yours and your hard work.

This is the mentality and how the game is played Aso Rock style. Do nothing and take credit for other people's sweat.

Nigerians don suffer...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by PHIPEX(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
agbameta: Imota rice mill, Lagos state.

Why becloud the good news from Kwarra with photos of Rice Mill in Lagos? Let's give honour to the appropriate quarter. Fashola recieved his own honour when he launched the Rice mill but this is not about him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Some illiterate FOOLS dont realise that what drives the economy is not govt physical construction of roads or any other projects but well thought out and well implemented POLICIES. All the rice mills that are springing up now (whether built by private sector, state govt, local govt,etc) are RESPONDING to the rice self-sufficiency POLICY of the FG. The target is to make Nigeria self sufficient in rice by 2015/16. The policy entails imposition of higher tarrifs on imported rice, dry season rice farming in selected states, distribution of improved variety rice seeds to farmers, GES, provision of cheap loans, purchase of mills on loans,etc. In other words, what is happening is not by accident. It was a well planned and well thought out policy that is already yielding RESULT.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by manmade(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tuntheycr7: This shoeless man de work o
Hope de wnt b producin diz half rice half stone 4us
Now you've put a stop to my age long search on why you are more popular in jokes section definitely a clown brain like yours can't make a meaningful contribution here without denting it ......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by ochejoseph(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
When GEJ proposed PHCN complete privatisation they Shouted it is Not possible Even OBJ could not Do it - The shoeless one has delivered .

When He said our Rails we Be revitalised ,they shouted again after how many years - the ''Clueless'' has given our rail System a new Direction

He approved The Aviation Road show for Rail Transformation they screamed waste of Money - today we are seeing the Impact of our Money at the Airports

He Said we are Goin to Ban Rice importation by 2015 , for were them say Imposikant - rice imports down By 78%, News mills springing up like wild fire
I guess its time we poison all the e-rats, use otapiapia on all the e-lice , feed all the e-lizards to the hawks and unleash Gamalin 10 on all e-leeches

Let's Believe!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Symphony007: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
It is good to know that despite the rampant idiocy and incompetence in abuja, private firms still invest in nigeria. Says alot about the strength and determination of nigerians. Nothing gets us down...
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by ckkris: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Symphony007: It is good to know that despite the rampant idiocy and incompetence in abuja, private firms still invest in nigeria. Says alot about the strength and determination of nigerians. Nothing gets us down...
Bad belly is incurable.
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
ckkris: Bad belly is incurable.

Dont mind them joor! I wouldnt want to be them right now! They have messed up so much, they dont know how to retrace their footsteps. They will continue to suffer this kind of shame and pain till 2019! I dont envy them at all! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by agbameta: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
PHIPEX:

Why becloud the good news from Kwarra with photos of Rice Mill in Lagos? Let's give honour to the appropriate quarter. Fashola recieved his own honour when he launched the Rice mill but this is not about him.

We credit Fashola for building his own, but show us the one GEJ built and we'll give him credit too.

This is a private business and GEJ has nothing to do with it..
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Symphony007: It is good to know that despite the rampant idiocy and incompetence in abuja, private firms still invest in nigeria. Says alot about the strength and determination of nigerians. Nothing gets us down...

I want to specially thank you and your fellow trolls for helping to win more and more people to GEJ with your kind of posts. In the last few months, many who have been anti GEJ have turned around just by reading your kind of posts. They have now come to realize that the opposition is simply on a "pull GEJ down" campaign. Thank you for helping to destroy your own propaganda. Thank you for contributing to the GEJ support campaign.

Eshe gan! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
agbameta:

We credit Fashola for building his own, but show us the one GEJ built and we'll give him credit too.

This is a private business and GEJ has nothing to do with it..

This is how your body will continue to "pepper" you and your conscience will continue to judge you till 2019! As we release success after success, progress after progress and results after results of GEJ's master plan! May God continue to give us grace to ignore you and be focussed like GEJ and may God's plan continue to unfold in my life the way GEJ's plan is unfolding for Nigeria!

Ameeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by aletheia(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
agbameta: This is an investment by a private company so what's this really got to do with GEJ and his pose of corruption and incompetence?
I am now convinced that you are a certified idiöt. The private investment is made possible by the reforms initiated in the agricultural sector by GEJ, yes GEJ which has led to an increase in rice production. Why didn't the private company open their mill in 2007? Doofus! Here collect your certificate of stüpidity.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_HWBrxh5pACo/S-uPCgQx8cI/AAAAAAAABJk/Fjskd_lFwSg/s400/stupiditycert.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_HWBrxh5pACo/S-uOfPT1q0I/AAAAAAAABJU/6EYE5bmcHbw/s320/STUPIDITY_by_wizzpig666.jpg[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by ikweremilitant: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pizzanatty: And some1 will tell me GEJ is not working..?

pls tel d haters nd d oni baje crew
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by agbameta: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
theoctopus:
[s]
This is how your body will continue to "pepper" you and your conscience will continue to judge you till 2019! As we release success after success, progress after progress and results after results of GEJ's master plan! May God continue to give us grace to ignore you and be focussed like GEJ and may God's plan continue to unfold in my life the way GEJ's plan is unfolding for Nigeria!

Ameeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! [/s]

aletheia:
[s]I am now convinced that you are a certified idiöt. The private investment is made possible by the reforms initiated in the agricultural sector by GEJ, yes GEJ which has led to an increase in rice production. Why didn't the private company open their mill in 2007? Doofus! Here collect your certificate of stüpidity.
[/s]

Even with your senseless idiocy and crass routines, fact remains that GEJ did not build this rice mill.

FG Importing common dustbin for over N1 Billion is GEJ's reform master plan too...

Ode, this rice mill is a private master plan and not GEJ agric master plan.

Below is GEJ's agric master plan...

Adesina’s phony N60bn phones for Nigerian farmers

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/adesinas-phony-phones-for-nigerian-farmers/

Useless people, take credit for your own fraud and incompetence and not other people's sweat..
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by cashkid18(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
dis fresh air don dey 2much dt am nw beginin to catch cold!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
agbameta:

Even with your senseless idiocy and crass routines, fact remains that GEJ did not build this rice mill.

FG Importing common dustbin for over N1 Billion is GEJ's reform master plan too...

Ode, this rice mill is a private master plan and not GEJ agric master plan.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread! May your body continue to pepper you non stop till 2019 and beyond! And when you eventually start to chop the GEJ rice, may it not choke you! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fashola, APC was there to open the mill not GEJ PDP..

So na to dey steal accomplishment now lmao!!!!!!!!! GEJ is going home come 2015 simple!!! Obsanjo has already signed that deal and agreed to stay out of politics after he sees his baby boy GEJ cry one last time..
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by taharqa: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus: Fantastic!!! WOW!!!

Nigeria commissions its largest rice mill

Nigeria has commissioned its largest ever rice processing mill with an estimated annual capacity of 30,000 tonnes. The project in the final stages of construction, is expected to be fully operational by November at the beginning of the rice harvest season

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQnuh4-XTfY></[/flash]

Fresh bweeeeeeezeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I do not even think this is the largest Rice Mill in the country yet; the 50,000 ton EbonyiAgro Rill Mill at Ikwo may be bigger and already churning out bags of rice to the public. https://www.nairaland.com/1456632/rice-imports-down-95-local/2#18424461

But I think the Domino Farms and Rice Mill in Taraba State would dwarf these when it fully becomes operational later this year/next year http://allafrica.com/stories/201302200771.html

@topic, Very GOOD development

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Symphony007: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus:

I want to specially thank you and your fellow trolls for helping to win more and more people to GEJ with your kind of posts. In the last few months, many who have been anti GEJ have turned around just by reading your kind of posts. They have now come to realize that the opposition is simply on a "pull GEJ down" campaign. Thank you for helping to destroy your own propaganda. Thank you for contributing to the GEJ support campaign.

Eshe gan! grin grin grin
what rubbish is this one saying..what did GEJ do to assisr the setting up of this mill? Has he even produced the most basic thing needed to run this mill? POWER! How many millions will this people spend on producing half their entire electricity? And you shamelessly call your incompetent president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by sunboy(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2013
This is Lagos state government's project and never any GEJ or FG or watsoever.
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by Desric(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Junk Journalism, how can a project in the final stage of construction be commissioned and you are here celebrating? Isn't it a contradiction? I thought a project is usually commissioned after completion and confirmation of soundness readiness to execute its obligations? So why the rush in commissioning when the project is yet to be completed? Or is it to score another cheap political point?
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2013
taharqa:

I do not even think this is the largest Rice Mill in the country yet; the 50,000 ton EbonyiAgro Rill Mill at Ikwo may be bigger and already churning out bags of rice to the public. https://www.nairaland.com/1456632/rice-imports-down-95-local/2#18424461

But I think the Domino Farms and Rice Mill in Taraba State would dwarf these when it fully becomes operational later this year/next year http://allafrica.com/stories/201302200771.html

@topic, Very GOOD development

It is not the largest rice mill but this one is ready to go. A lot is going on around the country. The Agro revolution is moving at a tremendous pace. Fresh air everywhere!
Re: Nigeria Commissions Its Largest Rice Mill by theoctopus: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2013
sunboy: This is Lagos state government's project and never any GEJ or FG or watsoever.

Since your Nokia phone cannot watch video, kindly go to a cyber cafe to watch the video. Dont display your ignorance and hatred in public. It makes you look like a bush man... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foodstuff Suppliers Wanted ASAP / VEGOLAS FARMER'S MARKET: A Step Into The Future / How I Made My First Million... Are You Struggling Like Me, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.