Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London (2522 Views)

Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by tiwasblog: 4:28am On Sep 29, 2013

Blogger Linda Ikeji celebrated her birthday party in london, the birthday party took place at Cokobar in Manchester and CokoBar in London as well, she might be single but have giving birthday to many good blogs in Nigeria…Happy Birthday to you big sis…

source - http://tiwasblog.com/2013/09/blogger-linda-ikeji-dazzles-in-black-on-her-birthday-party-in-london.html
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Sleekbaby(f): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2013
Hw old is she if i may ask, i ws tkin her 4 1 big lady until i sw her pix, HBD though.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Beezally(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Sleekbaby: Hw old is she if i may ask, i ws tkin her 4 1 big lady until i sw her pix, HBD though.
she's 33
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by homesteady(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2013
As usual - black dress and centre parting hair style! gringrin
Thank GOD her stomach is not bulging out!
But she looks good! Her shape really came out!
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Menopaused, big headed lady,,,that's all i see in her

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
She flew all the way to London just to have a party. undecided

Money is good sha.
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by homesteady(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^^
She didn't organise it, it was coko bar that organised the party for her!! They also organise her birthday last year cheesy
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by ajasa4link: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why is she always on black? Hope no be ETT wey I dey think o
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by AbuMikey(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Money talks!
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
this is the reason the white people always laugh at us....... we make money finish in our country, and come to lavish it in their country.......

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by fr3do(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Her head big sha.
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by pinkyemy1: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wetin big for that head now?only God knows wat u look like#stop hatin
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by veave(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
linda and black... sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Booty4me: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123: She flew all the way to London just to have a party. undecided

Money is good sha.

she does that every year on her birthday
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Booty4me:

she does that every year on her birthday

Like I said money is good.
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Dazzles In Black On Her Birthday Party In London by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 30, 2013
homesteady: ^^^
She didn't organise it, it was coko bar that organised the party for her!! They also organise her birthday last year cheesy

Ohh I see. Well that's nice of them.

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES- Davido's Birthday Bash In Lagos / Photos; Beverly Osu Gives Her Life To Christ After Her Father's Death... / See Beyonce And Jay Z At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.