Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

"You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S (3024 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by mike185: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2013
FROM LOUIS DIKE'S BLOG:
Geneveive Nnaji has threaten to slap EME singer, Skales If he mentions her name in his lyrics again.

EME rapper, Skales probably never saw this coming. Well incase you didn’t know Skales in a song titled “no time” said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to give her the D, but now Skales might get the ‘S’.

The far from happy star actress issued a statement and I quote:

“Can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how much does he have?”

Banky W was contacted but all he could say was“I told Skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A slap on Skales is a slap on the whole family”

SOURCE: http://louisdike..com/2013/09/you-want-to-give-me-your-d-am-i-your.html

Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by unyimecc(f): 5:00am On Sep 29, 2013
If Genevieve was urgly or married all this insults won't come her way.
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by menix(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2013
If Banky W. Wuld say d above dat meanz hez d dude plannin 2 giv Genevieve his D..
@ geNevieve...guez u don't even kno ow many Nairalanderz wuld want 2 giv u der D....
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by Brimmie(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2013
See Two Correct Bweasts! undecided
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2013
unyimecc: If Genevieve was urgly or married all this insults won't come her way.

since she obviously doesnt do men, do you advice she mars her face? undecided
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by dapzyadix(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2013
See olodos
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by ajasa4link: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2013
I don't believe all these blogs and their "reliable source " jor. Show us a screenshot of the so called statement released by Genevieve before we start jumping in and making comments and she later denies it

2 Likes

Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by free2ryhme: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2013
unyimecc: If Genevieve was urgly or married all this insults won't come her way.

is patience goodluck not married ?

is goldie not ugly ?

1 Like

Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2013
abeg she don dey old, make she do go marry, express go run leave her soon
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by graciella(f): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2013
She did not say such oh..hian! For correct talk from her follow her on twitter @genevievennaji1 what do pple gain in spoiling ones name self lipsrsealed
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by victorD3: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2013
So it now depends on how much skale has to give you his D?

Ashawo is an Ashawo any day!
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by goldfish80(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2013
These bloggers just copy and paste anything they come across without giving credit to the original publishers or inserting a disclaimer that this is a work of fiction.
This news was published by a comedy blog fakenaijanews.com,its their intelectual property and a work of fiction.
I had to put this straight before the mods mistakenly put this on the front page.
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by jessicabanks: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2013
The Truth about the rumour of Geneveive
& Skales of EME
Few hours back a lot of blogs had it on their
platforms that the popular nollywood★
Geneveive Nnagi
Made a coment that she would Slap EME rap
artist SKALES for mentioning her name on a
song,
But Geneveive has come-out to say that it
was all a lie and nothing but a fake rumour,
she stated this ealier on on her twitter
“Pls hon, don’t believe everything you
read,” Genevieve replied a

read the full story on my blog www.purejessica..com http://purejessica..com
Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by ogeoflyf(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2013
Wetn consign una if she no gree marry.. is marriage d ticket 2 heaven.. evn bible talk am marriage isn't 4 evrybdy. Haba! Wts d biggie abt marriage.
Marriage is good 4 dem dat wan2 marry n if not, let d unmarried b abeg.. angry

1 Like

Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogeoflyf: Wetn consign una if she no gree marry.. is marriage d ticket 2 heaven.. evn bible talk am marriage isn't 4 evrybdy. Haba! Wts d biggie abt marriage.
Marriage is good 4 dem dat wan2 marry n if not, let d unmarried b abeg.. angry

God bless you...

1 Like

Re: "You Want To Give Me Your 'D', Am I Your Mate?" - Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To S by Kessythegeek(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
qo qet married maam...and this young underage wannabes will stop using your nomenclenture pèrìod!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Cute Sexy Bedroom Photo / I Will Kill All Gay's And Lesbians If I Become President. / Wizkid Shares Photo Of Himself , But Something Is Wrong In The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.