Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (16468 Views)

"Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2013
I have been pondering over this and I think each country or race or region has It's own special God and It's special sovereign rights bestowed on it by It's worshippers.... for example the God of Israel is a jealous God and a racist (don't really like other tribes of the earth) and this gives the Israelis a pride of race...also we see how he chose for himself a city which David captured from 'pagans'... one could easily think that the God of Jesus is different from the God of Elijah and Moses in respect to attitude towards sin...what ur view on this

4 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2013
The bible God is God of Israel.

You people should stop following what doesn't belong to ya

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by lanrexlan(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
The biblical god is the god of Israel.
Psalm 106:48 (NIV) -Praise be to the LORD,the God of Israel,from everlasting to everlasting.Let all the people say,Amen! Praise the LORD.

Amos 3:1-2 (NIV) -Hear this word the LORD has spoken against you,O people of Israel--against the whole family I brought up out of Egypt.You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth;therefore I will punish you for all your sins.

2 Chronicles 6:4 (NIV) -Then he said:Praise be to the LORD,the God of Israel,who with his hands has fulfilled what he promised with his mouth to my father David.

Deuteronomy 33:29 (NIV) -Blessed are you, O Israel! Who is like you,a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword.Your enemies will cower before you,and you will trample down their high places
But Allah(swt) is the lord of Mankind.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah An-Anbiyaa 21:92 -Truly! This,your Ummah [Religion (Islamic Monotheism)] is one religion,and I am your Lord,therefore worship Me (Alone)
Surah Al-Faitha 1:2 -All the praises and thanks be to Allah,the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind,jinns and all that exists)
.....Peace

14 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: The biblical god is the god of Israel.
Psalm 106:48 (NIV) -Praise be to the LORD,the God of Israel,from everlasting to everlasting.Let all the people say,Amen! Praise the LORD.

Amos 3:1-2 (NIV) -Hear this word the LORD has spoken against you,O people of Israel--against the whole family I brought up out of Egypt.You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth;therefore I will punish you for all your sins.

2 Chronicles 6:4 (NIV) -Then he said:Praise be to the LORD,the God of Israel,who with his hands has fulfilled what he promised with his mouth to my father David.

Deuteronomy 33:29 (NIV) -Blessed are you, O Israel! Who is like you,a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword.Your enemies will cower before you,and you will trample down their high places
But Allah(swt) is the lord of Mankind.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah An-Anbiyaa 21:92 -Truly! This,your Ummah [Religion (Islamic Monotheism)] is one religion,and I am your Lord,therefore worship Me (Alone)
Surah Al-Faitha 1:2 -All the praises and thanks be to Allah,the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind,jinns and all that exists)
.....Peace

Surah 56, verses 77-80: This is a glorious reading on a book well kept, which none but the purified teach. This is a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.
Surah 25, verse 5: They said: Tales of the ancient which he has caused to be written and they are dictated to him morning and evening.

Where was the quran plagiarized? Bible....bible is what? Tale. What happen to quran? It become designated tale.

Same BS

7 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by lanrexlan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Surah 56, verses 77-80: This is a glorious reading on a book well kept, which none but the purified teach. This is a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.
Surah 25, verse 5: They said: Tales of the ancient which he has caused to be written and they are dictated to him morning and evening.

Where was the quran plagiarized? Bible....bible is what? Tale. What happen to quran? It become designated tale.

Same BS
But next verse of Surah 25:6 says Surah Al-Furqan 25:6 -Say:It (this Quran) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth.Truly,He is Oft-Forgiving,Most Merciful.A Narration from the Lord of the worlds.....Peace

9 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: But next verse of Surah 25:6 says Surah Al-Furqan 25:6 -Say:It (this Quran) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth.Truly,He is Oft-Forgiving,Most Merciful.A Narration from the Lord of the worlds.....Peace

Cherry picking....what that got to do with tale?

Quran was plagiarized from bible.... Designated Fairy tale.

Your Allah who knows the secret of universe didn't know that sky isn't rocky. Lol.

Feed that to brainwashed and those that closed their brain from reasoning. Hijab and lawani thang.

Stop trolling me with peace. Nothing like that in islam

7 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by nnofaith: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2013

.....Peace
yeye! pot calling the kettle black. like the koranic god is any better! allah is a local god of the arabs.

5 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by lanrexlan(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Your Allah who knows the secret of universe didn't know that sky isn't rocky. Lol.

Feed that to brainwashed and those that closed their brain from reasoning. Hijab and lawani thang.

I'm not cherry picking,I am orange picking.Quran isn't a tale,the pagans of Makkah accused prophet Muhammad(pbuh) of that and Allah denied teaching his prophet(pbuh) a tale or poetry.

So,if the Quran was plagiarised from the bible(nasuoubillah) why did the Quran avoided all those errors and contradictions in the bible? Moreover,I am not trolling here with anything.....Peace

10 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Emusan(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2013

.....Peace

I can't just stop laughing! Were you not the one who spent more than a day arguing that Christian and Muslim are serving the same God?

That Bible prophecy the coming of Muhammad...

God will save us.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: I'm not cherry picking,I am orange picking.Quran isn't a tale,the pagans of Makkah accused prophet Muhammad(pbuh) of that and Allah denied teaching his prophet(pbuh) a tale or poetry.

So,if the Quran was plagiarised from the bible(nasuoubillah) why did the Quran avoided all those errors and contradictions in the bible? Moreover,I am not trolling here with anything.....Peace

No need to strawberry pick around....eat this:

Quran 8:31
And when Our verses are recited to them, they say, "We have heard. If we willed, we could say something like this. This is not but legends of the former peoples."

Bible fairy tale in talking ant designated quran. Lol

Flat earth theory in your quran.....tell me direction of Qibla from space. When muslim astronaut are travelling on spacecraft, how will they pray? Your almighty God is dull about universe

5 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by lanrexlan(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Emusan:

I can't just stop laughing! Were you not the one who spent more than a day arguing that Christian and Muslim are serving the same God?

That Bible prophecy the coming of Muhammad...

God will save us.

Shalom!
My good sire,if you remembered what I said what that if we remove some attributes given to God in the bible,then we can come to that conclusion.God should be the Lord of all people and not Israel alone as displayed by some verses of the Bible.....Peace

8 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by lanrexlan(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

No need to strawberry pick around....eat this:

Quran 8:31
And when Our verses are recited to them,they say, "We have heard. If we willed, we could say something like this. This is not but legends of the former peoples."

Bible fairy tale in talking ant designated quran.Lol
The verse talked about the pagans of Makkah accusing prophet Muhammad(pbuh) of that.Can't you see They say there?

Flat earth theory in your quran
Provide proof for this.
.....tell me direction of Qibla from space. When muslim astronaut are travelling on spacecraft, how will they pray?
They will pray when they are on ground or they can shortened their prayers.
Your almighty God is dull about universe
Can't you ask question without insulting?.....Peace

11 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Emusan(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2013
lanrexlan: My good sire,if you remembered what I said what that if we remove some attributes given to God in the bible,then we can come to that conclusion.God should be the Lord of all people and not Israel alone as displayed by some verses of the Bible.....Peace

This is a serious issue....to you now you've given the best reply. Smh

Now that these attributes are still there what will happen?
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by lanrexlan(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Emusan:

This is a serious issue....to you now you've given the best reply. Smh

Now that these attributes are still there what will happen?
It's up to you.Do you believe God is for all people or Israel alone?

4 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Emusan(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2013
lanrexlan: It's up to you.Do you believe God is for all people or Israel alone?

No! after He has created the heaven and the earth He now handed it over to Muslim's God and became God of Abraham, Isaac, and Isreal(Jacob) alone.

Because I see you missed that part. Genesis 1:1

No reply again, because you know Quran can't survive without Bible.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by lanrexlan(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Emusan:

No! after He has created the heaven and the earth He now handed it over to Muslim's God and became God of Abraham, Isaac, and Isreal(Jacob) alone.

No reply again,[s]because you know Quran can't survive without Bible[/s].

Shalom!
Bye

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by tobechi74: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Who is God of nigeria?
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Sermwell(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2013
K
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by fuckluv(f): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Una don come again ba? Every sunday, expect silly questions like dis on Front page sad
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by fuckluv(f): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2013
tobechi74: Who is God of nigeria?
FADEYI!

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by missoloye: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Is God of chosen God for all What a stupid thoughts sighssss
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by fuckluv(f): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Sermwell: K
What is it with u and this ur K that u r writing on every thread gan sef angry

Must u make comment cheesy grin grin
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Jayses(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Listen to atheist
Listen to praying mantis
Som pray to God
Som pray to satan
So many hypocrite bt few pagan
I wonder who i'll b
Wen i'm not on diz hogan
If christ comes nw
Will i be in heaven ?
Lord have mercy on me
I dnt want to taste oven .

Click like if u think i can make it as a rapper meanwhile i say yes to ur question

9 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by jmoore(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2013
Jehovah is the only true God. He sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for the salvation of everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2013
The God you believe in depends on where you are born.

3 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Castos(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2013
He's still the same from everlasting to everlasting, He never changes, He's still the God of today.

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2013
The God of Israel is the God of Egypt, HE is also The God of Jesus! And He is The God of Moses, Abraham, Isaac. He is The God of USA, CHINA, JAPAN, NIGERIA, God of the universe..

He's name is Allah cool

11 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I wonder where he got that peace.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by bufness(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2013
O.p watre u sayn undecided
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Mintayo(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Emusan:

No reply again, because you know Quran can't survive without Bible.

Shalom!
honestly you have said the truth,No Bible no quran.
@Op,God is the God of all mankind,He is the God of all flesh!
He is called the God of Israel because of the covenant He made with Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic? / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Are Churches Really Helping The Poor And Unemployed In Our Society Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.