Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Can Anybody Help Me With A Premium Wordpress Theme (prose Theme) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anybody Help Me With A Premium Wordpress Theme (prose Theme) (596 Views)

I'll Give You One Blog/news Wordpress Theme/template Free / *(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / Where Can I Download Megamag Wordpress Theme Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me With A Premium Wordpress Theme (prose Theme) by Legendwap: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
I bought the Genesis Frame work + The LifeStyle theme cost me $97.95 USD but the problem is the theme is great on Pc but not mobile friendly.

PLEASE i need the PROSE THEME of the Genesis frame work if you bought the original version can you help me even if you gonna sell it to me.

EMAIL ME: Emmanuelanaiye
@rocketmail.com

+2347060635444

Thanks.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With A Premium Wordpress Theme (prose Theme) by jendy36(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Legendwap: I bought the Genesis Frame work + The LifeStyle theme cost me $97.95 USD but the problem is the theme is great on Pc but not mobile friendly.

PLEASE i need the PROSE THEME of the Genesis frame work if you bought the original version can you help me even if you gonna sell it to me.

EMAIL ME: Emmanuelanaiye
@rocketmail.com

+2347060635444

Thanks.

Yes I have i have it. The theme is actually mobile friendly(a responsive theme). It ran on my website for s0me time before I switched to eleven 40 pro. I even have a video that discusses its customizations. You even replied to my post on Genesis premium themes. view my profile and read about it again. Or... how much are you ready to pay?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With A Premium Wordpress Theme (prose Theme) by hilaryiwens05: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
What is the link of the template on themeforest

(1) (Reply)

Need From About / Review On This Website PLEASE Www.therma.org / Preg_match Problem In Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.