Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? (2074 Views)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Toonice(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Are u? I know there is no marriage without its own problem. But r are u managing it? Mine was finacial problem. And dis is causing my wife to disrespert me. But no comment or action untill i hammer.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided when u hammer, wetin go happen next?....

Or u will show your wife , pepper ?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Toonice: Are u? I know there is no marriage without its own problem. But r are u managing it? Mine was finacial problem. And dis is causing my wife to disrespert me. But no comment or action untill i hammer.
U neva hammer u go marry? So us wey still b bahelors wey dey wait till we hammer b4 we marry, u wey don already marry cum dey wait to hammer like us? Abeg, go back of "hammering" line, hope say u dey see d queue
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Toonice(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amelian: undecided when u hammer, wetin go happen next?....

its personal, i kept dat as a secret, okay
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Toonice(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amelian: undecided when u hammer, wetin go happen next?....

its personal, i kept dat as a secret, okay?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Localamos(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Most men that are disrespected by their wives are in such a mess because they cannot manage situations - and even crises - in their homes.
If you haven't known it, know now that a woman will always (in one way or the other ) test the strength of her man. Deep down, She wants to reassure herself that her man is dependable. That is why She puts up situations that seem challenging to the man.
Now we don't like this situation because our "balls are crushed " when we sense a challenge to our "authority"!
Trust me, your woman May not be really reacting to your lack of (too much ) money. Try and disabuse your mind from this notion and try to truly discover her fears. It is only then that you can start to give her the assurances that She needs, and then you too can earn the respect of your wife.
Remember the saying that "Hell. hath no fury like a woman scorned "

9 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by bellong: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Localamos: Most men that are disrespected by their wives are in such a mess because they cannot manage situations - and even crises - in their homes.
If you haven't known it, know now that a woman will always (in one way or the other ) test the strength of her man. Deep down, She wants to reassure herself that her man is dependable. That is why She puts up situations that seem challenging to the man.
Now we don't like this situation because our "balls are crushed " when we sense a challenge to our "authority"!
Trust me, your woman May not be really reacting to your lack of (too much ) money. Try and disabuse your mind from this notion and try to truly discover her fears. It is only then that you can start to give her the assurances that She needs, and then you too can earn the respect of your wife.
Remember the saying that "Hell. hath no fury like a woman scorned "

Standing ovation bro......

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Toonice(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
click2cbn: U neva hammer u go marry? So us wey still b bahelors wey dey wait till we hammer b4 we marry, u wey don already marry cum dey wait to hammer like us? Abeg, go back of "hammering" line, hope say u dey see d queue
if u read my post well, i said i hv finacial problem, i lost my job and dat wat cost my brooknex. I expect her to stay by me shorder 2 shorder in dis hard time, instead she kon dey do anyhow
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Toonice: Are u? I know there is no marriage without its own problem. But r are u managing it? Mine was finacial problem. And dis is causing my wife to disrespert me. But no comment or action untill i hammer.

What you won't accept when you hammer should be curbed starting from now.

You better let her understand she's hurting your feelings now, because she will eventually forget everything when you hammer then you will start 'paying her back' hence abuse.

Not everybody carry malice for decades esp in marriage.

@Topic

I'm enjoying my marriage so far with high hopes of scraping through any storm come what may... the best attribute that makes it more successful are:

1. Submission on my part.

2. Being respectful .. Both of us.( we both respect each others choices, even when we are not okay with it, I know 2=1 in marriage but the truth is we're 2 different people )

3. We include ourselves in every plan. ( no secret)

4. We communicate constantly.

5. We play together .

6. We like same food.( most)

It's not all rosy 24/7 but we try to make it work one day at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Toonice:
if u read my post well, i said i hv finacial problem, i lost my job and dat wat cost my brooknex. I expect her to stay by me shorder 2 shorder in dis hard time, instead she kon dey do anyhow
Ehyah, sorry for my 1st comment! Just try n find out d reason for her acting like dat. But dont pay her back in her "evil" coins wen u finally get back financially. Two wrongs cant make a right
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by slimming: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gloriously friend
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by StateOfMind: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Toonice:

...And instead of you to address the issue firmly and look for a positive solution so you both can have peace of mind, you have already mapped out your revenge for your hammering days secretly. Who does that? And Who did you marry? A rival?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
How did you treat her when things where going well for you??
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by jumzzy448: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
byvan: How did you treat her when things where going well for you??
Good question.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Toonice(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
byvan: How did you treat her when things where going well for you??
Gud Qtion... Trust me, we enjoy d money 2gether.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Bootylicious(f): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
He may have been nice and caring when he had enough cash, ladies let's stop pretending, we know too well some women are silly and can't cope with a broke man...@OP I pray God grants you all you need to be the head and provider of your home..
jumzzy448:
Good question.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just as money can make some men brash and arrogant.Only OP can tell who he was when the going was good.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^
Anybody regardless of any gender could be brash and arrogant when they're loaded...it feels like a kid in a candy store, you can do all and be all...it takes self control and deep & good morals to maintain self control.

Anyways that's not the point now, OP should address the issue and let her realize how her attitude is not fair and rubbing off on him wrongly... Some women can be irrational sometimes, marriage is for better or for worse I knew.

This growing wings palava na waya.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Kanwulia: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tooooo much!
We are in the second decade! cool
AGAPE LOVE ONLY!!!! cool
Separate bedrooms!
Separate HOUSES! cool

Never underestimate the SUPREME POWERS of an EDO-DELTA WIFE! cool

Una still dey wait for DIE-VORCE FROM MAN OR FROM DATI UNA YEYE "GOD"? grin Una go wait die o!!!

The retirement package is HEFTY o! wink LIFE/DEATH insurance policies nko? wink

MUMUS! grin OYA, MAKE UNA BEGIN CHOP "LOVE" quench!!! cheesy

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che

No sssssshaking!

Time to go on vacation with my boyfriend jare!!! Travelling FIRST-CLASS FOR MY BIRTHDAY RUNZZZZ!!!! cool

Off to work!

Tata!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 30, 2013
Kanwulia: Tooooo much!
We are in the second decade! cool
AGAPE LOVE ONLY!!!! cool
Separate bedrooms!
Separate HOUSES! cool

Never underestimate the SUPREME POWERS of an EDO-DELTA WIFE! cool

Una still dey wait for DIE-VORCE FROM MAN OR FROM DATI UNA YEYE "GOD"? grin Una go wait die o!!!

The retirement package is HEFTY o! wink LIFE/DEATH insurance policies nko? wink

MUMUS! grin OYA, MAKE UNA BEGIN CHOP "LOVE" quench!!! cheesy

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che

No sssssshaking!

Time to go on vacation with my boyfriend jare!!! Travelling FIRST-CLASS FOR MY BIRTHDAY RUNZZZZ!!!! cool

Off to work!

Tata!

When is your birthday
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by Toonice(m): 2:40am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote
author=Bootylicious]He may have been nice and caring when he had enough
cash, ladies let's stop pretending, we know too well some women are
silly and can't cope with a broke man...@OP I pray God grants you all
you need to be the head and provider of your home.. [/quote]
thx jare. GOD blex
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by cherieb2(f): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ thought the reason for this thread was τ̅☺ get comments on how marriage life is going, instead the op marriage challenge is now the topic of discussion.
Hunter is now the hunted.

Ȋ̝̊̅'m not married though, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ like going through thread like this τ̅☺ hear words of wisdom from those that are in the institution already.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by cherieb2(f): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ thought the reason for this thread was τ̅☺ get comments on how marriage life is going, instead the op marriage challenge is now the topic of discussion.
Hunter is now the hunted.

Ȋ̝̊̅ have not been admitted into the institution yet though, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ like going through thread like this τ̅☺ hear words of wisdom from those that are in the institution already.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by frostbyte: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Your wife is EVIL, your situation was just to bring out her real character, more evil characters yet to be revealed.....when you get back on your feet, don't forget.....deal with her...I know you saw the handwriting on the wall but you went ahead and married her...we all do that, hoping they would change..women , devils in disguise
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by bellong: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2013
frostbyte: Your wife is EVIL, your situation was just to bring out her real character, more evil characters yet to be revealed.....when you get back on your feet, don't forget.....deal with her...I know you saw the handwriting on the wall but you went ahead and married her...we all do that, hoping they would change..women , devils in disguise

Men, devils in appearance? angry angry
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by judii(f): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
frostbyte: Your wife is EVIL, your situation was just to bring out her real character, more evil characters yet to be revealed.....when you get back on your feet, don't forget.....deal with her...I know you saw the handwriting on the wall but you went ahead and married her...we all do that, hoping they would change..women , devils in disguise
So obvious you are frustrated but no need doing that on a forum like this. Your generalization about women is so unnecessary. If you had a bad experience before, you should have gone ahead 2 say so without putting all women 2gether in one class.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? by frostbyte: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
You ladies all come here ,writing like better people,.....hmmmm. I maintain that you are all evil. Just one more evil men have to live with.

(1) (Reply)

When You’re Married To A Woman With Natural Hair / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (Photos) / Strange Income Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.