Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup (1693 Views)

Violence During/after Etoile Vs Enyimba Game. Story By Enyimba's Media Officer / Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Enyimba Win Again In The Caf Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by Saintjoe(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2005
Will Enyimba win this year CAF cup. Cos i am not happy with their performance this season. Though they are the secon in the group. They have only one match to go before they can qualify for the semi final. I don't think they can beat Alhy.

Hello,
I am Enyimba fan.
But I am not happy with their performance this season, though they are the second in the group. I am not convinced yet that they are going to win this year CAF cup. They have only one match to play to qualify for the semi- final. But I don't think they can beat Alhy in Cairo..........:oops:
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by mdjo9(m): 2:00am On Aug 27, 2005
My Brother,
Truth is that no serious f-ball team will play like Enyimba are and expect to will any game, but the way i see it and the enviroment they are in there is a chance that they bouce into form and take the Cup again.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by Saintjoe(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2005
I hope so,
cos i really like that club i want them to make this record, of wining the caf cup thrice.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by Greatpeter(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2005
The Enyimba team at the moment lack attacking bites and prowess to win this championship.

Semi final at most is their final bet.

If they reach semis then I will say they are lucky.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by okoro: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2005
yea i think so enyimba will win the caf champions league by Gods grace
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by slary(m): 1:28am On Aug 29, 2005
Presently the situation is very dicey for Enyimba this year.They are in a difficult position, they need to beat Ahly in Cairo for them to qualify for the next stage. Because if Rajah beat Ajax capetown they would go through. The worst ABA boys could get in Cairo is a draw,which may eventually see them through.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by Chxta(m): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2005
What a nuisance.

Enyimba can't win the CAF Cup because there is no CAF Cup. Enyimba are participating in the CAF Champions League, Dolphin are participating in the [B]Confederations Cup[/b] which was created out of the Madela Cup and the CAF Cup.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by Saintjoe(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2005
Thanks Chxta for ur correction
Chxta:

What a nuisance.

Enyimba can't win the CAF Cup because there is no CAF Cup. Enyimba are participating in the CAF Champions League, Dolphin are participating in the [B]Confederations Cup[/b] which was created out of the Madela Cup and the CAF Cup.

But i think Enyimba should try all their possible best and draw with alhy or win them, cos it is not going to be easy if Raja should win Ajax.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by lordimpaq(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2005
they cannot.....they lose too many chances in front of goal and u expect them to win.....

they cannot with that kind of performance...if they face a team that takes their chances when they come they would have themselves to blame....

they should try next year...
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by Saintjoe(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2005
@lordimpaq don't talk like that, rather the best thing we have to to di watch and pray for enyimba to beat alhy.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by whizkid(f): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2005
Like  you said, saintjoe, we need to watch and pray, with this new set of Enyimba players. Gone are the days when Enyimba had real ballers, what they have now is just a name
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by klex(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2005
Your guess is as good as mine!

They are perennial late developers, so cant really say if their performances will pick up later on they have shown that they are not down and out until the final whistle.

Abeg na siddon look i dey
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by Saintjoe(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2005
Eniymba is going to break record on Sunday. As the play Alhy in Cairo, i strongly believe that they are going to win that match. Since 1975 till Date no Nigerian club have ever won a match in Cairo but The Peoples Elephant are going there to break record.
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by ibrews: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Today's tips

LEAGUE : Sweden Allsvenskan
MATCH : Serius - Eskilstuna (16:00)
TIP: Serius wins
ODD: 1.48

LEAGUE : Finland Veikkausliiga
MATCH : Inter Turku - JJK Jyvaskyla (16:00)
TIP: Inter Turku wins
ODD : 1.35

LEAGUE : Kazakhstan Premier League
MATCH : Atyrau - Taraz (16:00)
TIP: Atyrau wins or draw.
ODD: 1.24

LEAGUE : Brazil Serie A
MATCH : Corinthians - Ponte Preta (00:00)
TIP :Corinthians wins
ODD: 1.50

LEAGUE : Norway Eliteserien
MATCH :Rosenburg - Sandefjord (15:30)
TIP: Rosenburg wins
ODD :1.28

Avoid greed, grow your money step by step by choosing randomly from the tips and stake high.

Visit here for more tips and fixed matches https://vibemarket..com.ng/2017/07/bet-tips-for-today_8.html?m=1
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by sourcetemplate: 1:31pm On May 22, 2018
https://sourcetemplate.com/
[url]SourceTemplate[/url]
[url]Sourcetemplate.com[/url]
[url]SourceTemplatePrintable[/url]
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by dualtemplate: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Will Enyimba Win This Caf Cup by dualtemplate: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli’s Mum Is A Cleaner / A.C Milan Star,kevin Prince Boateng Admits Ghana Made Him World Class Player / Extra Time: Messi Tattoo Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.