Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tecno M7 Specifications And Features - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features (127726 Views)

Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Qunlexus4u(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ekes5: My M7 was off and after charging,I powered it on but everything is now displaying on chinese,pls what should I do?

May be u u are pressing a wrong key press the power button
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
OGA FLAWLESS please am wiating for the uploa i only need RECOVERY.IMG of tecno M7
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by donshady(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
guy post the link no one will ban u
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
matsonj3:

me...rank 13
wow
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
donshady: guy post the link no one will ban u

Guy be careful oooooo
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3rujuasvfs50j7/F2_signed_deodexed_by_shovik.zip
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by donshady(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Abtundex: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Qunlexus4u:
Guy be careful oooooo
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3rujuasvfs50j7/F2_signed_deodexed_by_shovik.zip
bro do u think dis can work perfectly well for m5
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by youngemperor(m): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2014
xup guy... pls give us details on how to flash cwm on this phone.. give every detail pls
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by donshady(m): 4:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Abtundex: bro do u think dis can work perfectly well for m5
that's if u give it a trial
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by ayowhite(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2014
please post screenshots of the first ROM, I mean xolomix
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by donshady(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jraph: enjoy premium dstv channels on your phone for free its works both on edge and 3g network download the cracked version on www.darkpanthera.com enjoy and thank me later...
celebrated idiot
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
donshady:
celebrated idiot
i think the guy was banned.....he deserve it though
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls i have been reqeusting nd pleading dat some one should help me upload recovery.img but have been ignored.right now my 25k is in all M7 uses hand
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
GRIMM JOE: OGA FLAWLESS please am wiating for the uploa i only need RECOVERY.IMG of tecno M7
I've already given u d advice dat i can give u.. And i've explained to u dat i dnt hve any active subscription ryt now (i dnt consider airtel as a netwrk so dnt boda suggestin dat to me).. Am managin 10mb daily.. Pls tk ur device to carlcare b4 u hardbrick dat fone due to ovasabi.. Dats all i can say to u
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by cosaret51(f): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please before flashing any rom make a backup of your stock rom first.you are fully responsible for whatever happens to your phone.PROCEDURES:1.using root xplorer open system/etc/firmware of your phone and copy the first two files(catcher_……and modem_…) and paste them in a folder in your sdcard.you must do this else there w,ll be no network signal after flashing.2.boot your phone into cwm recovery and :wipe/factory reset,wipe davik cache/battery stats,format system. 3.flash your untouched f2 rom from sdcard.4.once the process is completed ,wipe/factory reset again and then reboot.5.if every tin goes well your phone will startup normal but you will notice no network signals.This is where root xplorer comes in again.let's have a break I will be back.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by donshady(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
cosaret51: Please before flashing any rom make a backup of your stock rom first.you are fully responsible for whatever happens to your phone.PROCEDURES:1.using root xplorer open system/etc/firmware of your phone and copy the first two files(catcher_……and modem_…) and paste them in a folder in your sdcard.you must do this else there w,ll be no network signal after flashing.2.boot your phone into cwm recovery and :wipe/factory reset,wipe davik cache/battery stats,format system. 3.flash your untouched f2 rom from sdcard.4.once the process is completed ,wipe/factory reset again and then reboot.5.if every tin goes well your phone will startup normal but you will notice no network signals.This is where root xplorer comes in again.let's have a break I will be back.
Na this one we go dey do Mr cosaret Na m7 u dey use?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by PeVicelect: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello House I quite appreciate ur contributions The problem I notices with My m7 is peculiar. Its voice recording is not clear. There is a humming sound that overshadow the real voice. pls what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by nanaba777: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2014
This attack on nairaland is very bad
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by cutiedave(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2014
plz where can i get d touchpad of dis phone and whatz d price
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by nanaba777: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
My phone keeps pressing menu and back items by itself. What could be the problem. This happened after the touchscreen repair
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
cutiedave: plz where can i get d touchpad of dis phone and whatz d price
2500 in any calcre branches
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by cutiedave(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
EMMAUGOH: 2500 in any calcre branches
how long does it take to get it fixed at carlcare.nd wold dere accept it coz i av given it to a phone repairer b4 bt he didn't do it well
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2014
cutiedave: how long does it take to get it fixed at carlcare.nd wold dere accept it coz i av given it to a phone repairer b4 bt he didn't do it well
yes me too gave it to a phone repairer an d it got worse but tecno will do it good ,and it will take them 3 _ 5 days
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by cutiedave(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
EMMAUGOH: yes me too gave it to a phone repairer an d it got worse but tecno will do it good ,and it will take them 3 _ 5 days
tanx bro.i will go dere 2mao
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by 3kay945(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2014
A friend's M7 has these issues
1. applications uninstalled itself after rebooting or power off the phone ----- I solved it.
2. some applications that were formally uninstalled or disappeared on the phone refuses to re-install now... always give 'application not installed'
Anyone with ideas on how to go about it (without doing factory reset wink that will be my last option) cos my still battling with it.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by nanaba777: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
3kay945: A friend's M7 has these issues
1. applications uninstalled itself after rebooting or power off the phone ----- I solved it.
2. some applications that were formally uninstalled or disappeared on the phone refuses to re-install now... always give 'application not installed'
Anyone with ideas on how to go about it (without doing factory reset wink that will be my last option) cos my still battling with it.
It's only factory reset that can solve your issue
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by nanaba777: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Now, my screen has somehow stabilized
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by just2endowed: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
3kay945: A friend's M7 has these issues

If u do a titanium backup, it be OK
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by 3kay945(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
just2endowed:

If u do a titanium backup, it be OK

Titanium back up wasn't on the phone, but you gave an idea by mentioning titanium... wink
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by just2endowed: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
3kay945:

Titanium back up wasn't on the phone, but you gave an idea by mentioning titanium... wink

Yea, it happens to my phone on few times like that, so what I did was to use titanium backup to restore those apps. It works well. But if u don't have titanium backup then u have root ur phone and install titanium backup or factory reset your phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

kjdfkdfl / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.