Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) (1482 Views)

Free CV Make-over!!!! / Guaranteed Loans And Business Grants In Nigeria + Free Professional Mentorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by Basic(m): 3:10am On Sep 30, 2013
[b]Hello NLers,

Are you an entry-level job seeker? Or you're still yet to find the job of your dreams?

If you would like to know what people are doing to get jobs that you're not doing yet, then you're just about getting vital pieces of information that WILL change your life.

If you would like to know how exactly to impress hiring managers with your job application and convince them that you're the right candidate for the job, this offer is for you, too.

And if you need CV SAMPLES & TEMPLATES (FREE) to guide you when writing your CV and DRAGNET GSE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (FREE), this offer is for you as well.

I recently completed my e-book, in which I packaged lots of secret techniques on how to get your dream job in the highly competitive Nigerian market. The techniques in the book were revealed by seasoned recruiters and hiring managers.

So, if want to know how to apply for jobs and answer interview questions in the exact way that Nigerian hiring managers want, FOLLOW THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE BOX to learn more about the offer.[/b]

Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by frederal(m): 4:02am On Sep 30, 2013
So teaching people how to get dream is your own dream job? Won't you like to work with one of those multinational oil explorers?
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by fr3do(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2013
frederal: So teaching people how to get dream is your own dream job? Won't you like to work with one of those multinational oil explorers?

thank you
physician heal thyself
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by Basic(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2013
frederal: So teaching people how to get dream is your own dream job? Won't you like to work with one of those multinational oil explorers?
Of course, I'm more than satisfied with what I'm doing. The ebook is just a product of research.

If you think the offer isn't for you, it suffices that you simply ignore it and pass on.

Stop whining as though you've been compelled to take an action.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by Basic(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2013
fr3do:

thank you
physician heal thyself
Nothing to heal.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by Basic(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
If you're skeptical, I can send you the first 1-2 chapters of the ebook.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by blessed4ril(f): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Basic: If you're skeptical, I can send you the first 1-2 chapters of the ebook.

If u r confident in wot u ve gat, den send it here: becky_chy@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by Basic(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2013
blessed4ril:

Of course, I'm more than confident. You can read Jarus's review of the ebook on his blog (Jarushub.com). If you're not new here, then you'd have known that Jarus is one of the most credible and highly respected career mentors here.

Nonetheless, I'll still send the first chapter to your email later today.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by Basic(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
blessed4ril:

Sent! Please check your email.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria (+ Free CV Samples & Templates) by Jarus(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
It's a fantastic book. I have read it.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Party At House Of Ovation Restaurant Accra Ghana / Mercedes Sprinter Bus For Urgent Sales At Affordable Price!!! / This Mobile Waterless Car-wash Will Offer Huge Benefits To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.