Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 (12210 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup - (0 - 2) On 29th October 2013 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 26th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by COOLDUN: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2013
Saint Chukz:

You are very correct and factual, i am a Man U fan for a very long time, i know all you said my dear. Man U and Heartland FC of Owerri are my best clubs in this world, i support them with all my heart whether in good or bad situation. Thank you once again.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by JMOI: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2013
"I'm not interested in managing again or getting myself worked up about Manchester United's results.

"You would be throwing your money down the drain if you put any money on me coming back as a manager. I made my decision. The timing was perfect.

"There is no way back for me now. I've got a new life. I want to go to the Kentucky Derby and the US Masters, the Melbourne Cup. I want to visit vineyards in Tuscany and France."

Sir Alex Ferguson
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by shejane: 3:48am On Oct 03, 2013
Man city thk say Bayern na man united

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by olarbordey(m): 5:06am On Oct 03, 2013
It seems moyes want to eat those players that are on bench.

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by Nogen: 5:49am On Oct 03, 2013
David Moyes need to do the needful now- BRIBE THE REFEREES- . It was evident that without their help, ManU wouldn't have achieved much during Ferguson's era. My one penny advise.

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by Phemy95: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2013
woow..God help Moyes
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by DreShedrachU: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Nice play man u since 2002 only man u has hold them to a draw at Donbass Arena.good defence with young guys Rafael,smlling,Evra and Vidic.watch how rafeal fought with that Fenando of a boy .midfield poor for man u,Fellaini with wrong passes and losing of ball,we nid Januzaj and Kagawa in that midfield..attacking fair,#welbeck out he is nt sharp,van persie breaks defence for that useless welbeck..chicharito should always play with van persie.only one sub.i wonder! Moyes should learn how to manage our players and puting them in the right position..
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by olly4life: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2013
JMOI: "I'm not interested in managing again or getting myself worked up about Manchester United's results.

"You would be throwing your money down the drain if you put any money on me coming back as a manager. I made my decision. The timing was perfect.

"There is no way back for me now. I've got a new life. I want to go to the Kentucky Derby and the US Masters, the Melbourne Cup. I want to visit vineyards in Tuscany and France."

Sir Alex Ferguson

Big Grandpa SAF, there is no way U̶̲̥̅̊ will not b recall o, d AFIN wey U̶̲̥̅̊ recommend no dey see well well o. List na wahala, change na trouble haba- U̶̲̥̅̊ must come back o- we give d AFIN till January o. D guy just dey make us laughing stock in d market. Sob

1 Like

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by sweetgala(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2013
This Moyes guy just dey fall hand anyhow.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by Okijajuju1(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2013
[b]I am not a Manchester United Supproter at all... SO somewhere inside me, I'm happy that they are stumbling. HOWEVER!!!!

I need Manchester United Fans to understand that the biggest and most difficult thing for a club is "TRANSITION".. And I know this because I am a Liverpool Fan. Everytime I go on the Liverpool Fan sites and Facebook Pages, I keep seeing alot of people saying Brendan Rogers is not good and how we should go and get Rafa Benitez back to the Club. grin Liverpool has gone through 3 Managers since the departure of Rafa Benitez from Anfield.

Just to jog the minds of the impatient Manchester United Fans here;

Sir Alex Ferguson became the Manager of Manchester United in 1986.. Thats 25/6 years in charge. Some of you were not even born as at 1986.. Infact the Premier League was not even anywhere close to what it is Today in 1986. You cant buy that type of stability with money overnight.. In those 26 years that Sir Alex was busy building a Team|Club|Culture|Tradition|Philosophy|e.t.c, Liverpool my beloved Club has gone through 11 Managers.. Thats what has made Manchester United what it is today.. Continuity.

Look at the history of top players that have passed through that Club under 1 manager; mark Hughs, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Paul Scholes, Eric Cantona, Van Nisterooy, Dwight Yorke & Andy Cole (one of the Deadliest Pairings in ManChesters history), Christiano Ronaldo, Teddy Sheringham, Wayne Rooney, e.t.c... All these under Sir Alex.. The Journey of Manchester United & Alex Ferguson is a 26 year old story.. Is that what you want Moyes to replicate in barely 10 Weeks?! HABA NA!!!!

Thats why Chelsea F.C & Manchester City are said to be playing Money Football. Trying to buy success and trophies.

I say to all Manchester United Fans to be patient. It will take a while. David Moyes is not and can never be Sir Alex Ferguson. Atleast you Fans should be proud that you have a Manager that has a solid foundation of Loyalty. He isnt one of those Managers that Club hops at the slightest sight of a better offer. Please throw your full weight behind Moyes. How do you think That Liverpool Fans have been managing all this while? Its the instability in the team that is our biggest problem. Maybe if we had stuck with Kenny Daglish the way Manchester United stuck with Sir Alex (despite his 6 year trophyless start), we would have been a greater club than we are Today.

If you Man U fans keep putting undue pressure on Moyes, he will fail.. Know this.

get behind your team... Win or Lose. The greatest asset of a Fan is Loyalty... Without Loyalty, you are just a follower.

You'll Never Walk Alone.. [/b]

8 Likes

Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by Numerouuuno: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2013
@okija_juju,you've spoken well,PATIENCE does it all.
@kunlekuz7,please stop spamming this thread with Ūя̲̅ BS
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by vislabraye(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
@ Okija. True talk. They will understand what Chelsea and Liverpool are going thru.
But on the other hand, I think Moyes can still do better. Man U has a solid structure. If he watches Man U's tape, he should be able to understand the players. Benitez is doing well in Napoli and so is Pelligrini ( forget the thrashing by Bayern ). But let Man U fans be a bit patient.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by sunday478(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Who said sunderland is about to get their first win of the season!
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by leggo: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2013
okija juju, when SAF joined UTD, the team was in the middtable.
Moyes is managing the defending champions and one of the most valuable brands in the world
he has enuff money to bring in players and not just wait till the last day to buy a bamboo with an afro.. any criticism he gets is deserved..
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by Testerfuze(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mexyz: Who is that comparing donetsk of lst yr to d one of ds yr? Can united defeat d ones dat playd Cfc? A squad wit Rat,Willian,mickrathan(myt be wrng wit d spelns sha) nd Fernadinho.....up manUre
Henrick mkirtharyan nd willian ar thr bst players,henrick was bought by dortmund 4 25mil pounds to replace mario gotze,a superb dribbler.
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by olly4life: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
leggo: okija juju, when SAF joined UTD, the team was in the middtable.
Moyes is managing the defending champions and one of the most valuable brands in the world
he has enuff money to bring in players and not just wait till the last day to buy a bamboo with an afro.. any criticism he gets is deserved..

Ur write up is on point- no room for excuse. Standard have been raise for any one not to continue to built upon. He has to go to archives o. No action wit positive result, end of managerial position. Chikena
Re: Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013 by arthgideon: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Man United would qualify from the group. Dont think they would win the champions league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajax Vs Liverpool UCL (0 - 1 ) On 21st October 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On Sunday 20th November 2011 / Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.