Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert (2432 Views)

Pls I Need A Graphic Designer, For E-manual E-cover / Come In For Your Kindle Cover| Logo| Business Card| Banners & Graphics / Need A Well Designe Website, Banner, Business Card, Ebook Cover, Logo, Or Even O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Do you have a brand? do you want t create a product? do you need a banner for adverts? do you want to create a logo for your brand? then look no where else and do not pay exhorbitant price to get all these done for you. I am at your service. see some of my works below

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2013
more

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by Kaysalas(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
If you are gonna help me design a casing for my compact disc, like how much are we looking at? Kindly mail me at my nairaland handle at yahoo dot com and the etisalat plan on your website, does it still work, pleade kindly update me with this info, and also none of your n8umbers are going thru
Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by ObeweTech(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
we can do that for u

call 07067202222

visit www.obewetechnologies.com/online-marketing/graphics-design
Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=Kaysalas]If you are gonna help me design a casing for my compact disc, like how much are we looking at? Kindly mail me at my nairaland handle at yahoo dot com and the etisalat plan on your website, does it still work, pleade kindly update me with this info, and also none of your n8umbers are going thru

sorry sir, i was doing my examination then now they are going through i can hekp you do the cover kindly call me now or send me sms or on my facebook page.
etisalat bb is having issue now so stick with any other network for now
Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:46am On Dec 24, 2013
design your logo and ecover now at affordable rate

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Get them now

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2013
more designs

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:56am On Dec 24, 2013
check out some more, outsource your fiverr graphics jobs and in no time it will be delivered

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Do you need a log to be designed? or you want to be trainned? then get me in contact you will smile after the tainning

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2013
more.......

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Get your logo designed by me at affordable rate

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
more of my portfolios

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
check them out please

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2014
please create one for my social media channel, may not be able to pay now.
Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by akinswaggs(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
I need a log for My promo Blog, pls email Contact@akintoms.com lets talk....
Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by EngrBright(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
ANIMATED BANNERS

In some cases the main reason behind employment of the animated GIF ads is catching the

attention of people visiting the sites and reviewing the graphical packages uploaded. In fact,

sometimes improved clicks and web hits are achieved when some high quality animated files are

uploaded over the net, used to encourage the viewers clicking on the units.
Based on experience, animations can act better than the static types of files over the net, in terms

of spreading the word about companies and promoting the firms commercial activities in the cyber

globe.

To make our banner ad more effective, we can also use the some of following methods:

Post banner ads on pages with related Web content -- the more related, the better

Advertise a particular product or service in your banner, rather than your site generally

If you do advertise a particular product or service, link the banner ad to that part of your Web site,

rather than your home page

Put banner ads at the top of the page, rather than farther down

Use simple messages rather than complicated ones

Use animated ads rather than static ones

Your graphic content should pique visitor curiosity, without being too obscure

Keep banner ad size small
If the page takes too long to load, a lot of visitors will go on to another page

https://www.fiverr.com/design_experts/design-an-animated-gif-banner-ad-in-24-hours

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Call on me for your designs this new year

Re: Get your E-cover, logo, banner, and timeline designed by expert by folafola(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2015
Which one is better please?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Photoshop CS5 / My Biro Sketch.....of A Small Girl / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.